Thread: Unable to locate the latest game gaming processor

Unable to locate the latest game gaming processor

Which cpu is the best gaming processor for this year. I am talking about the 2014 and there might be many cpu released in the market. But which one is the most extreme and best one in the market. I had seen the Intel Core i series is still rocking out with release of the 4th generation cpu which are not only great for gaming but also amazing for overclocking. I am looking out for more similar processor that can be good for building a good system.

Re: Unable to locate the latest game gaming processor

If you are talking about the extreme level processor then there is nothing better than Core i7-4790K. This cpu might be costly but if you have this then you are having the best one in your system. A few overclockers have been able to clock the same upto 6.3 GHz and it already comes clock at 4.4Ghz. I am not really sure there might be anything better than this. The cpu is really awesome and work with all type of hardware.

You are right about Core i7-4790K. It is beast processor. But that would be out of purchase power. It is best to go with some reasonable model that is enough for day to day gaming. This kind of cpu are ideal for overclocking. Before this there was a AMD processor which was around 4 GHz. That was AMD FX-9590. Now this cpu can reach 5 GHz when you are using it in Turbo Mode'. But after when intel came out with the above model the speed was increased more.

I do not think there is anything better than Core i7-4790K. That is because of it extreme ghz output. This is a Haswell based processor which is ideal for day to day usage and it is also low on power. In simple word it is extremely stable compare to other high end cpu in the market. If you have this kind of cpu I do not really think you have to overclock the processor. You can still use it at the respective frequency.

Intel simply offer you a lower budget line processor. Leaving the high end model aside you can simply go with Core i5-4690. It is also affordable and lies in the mid range for gaming and overclocking. It offer you amazing 3.5Ghz cpu power. Another great budget model in the market is Core i3-4360. This is bit low end but great enough for building up a decent gaming pc. I am quiet sure you can find anyone from this above two models.

I am not sure about Intel but as per my personal experience I found AMD FX-8320 as one of the best gaming cpu in the market. This processor is amazing for building up a mid range gaming pc. All you need is to pair a good gpu model with the same. Above all it is available in the market. I found AMD as one of the best processor for graphic editing. This one is a hard core gaming processor. And no one can match the price it offers.

Well, you can also search in the biggest computer market of India - YES I am talking about Nehru Place Market which is situated in Delhi. You can inquire from there itself, those computer dealers will guide you which is the latest and the bst processor for gaming purpose. They know the latest computer hardware because those nehru place market computer dealers are the bulk whole sale dealers and all south east Asia purchases computer hardware from there only. You can reach that market online by visiting its website. thanks