Thread: Cheapest motherboard for 3rd Generation Intel Core i7

Cheapest motherboard for 3rd Generation Intel Core i7

Which is the cheapest motherboard in the market for Intel Core i7. It has a LGA 1155 socket support. I want a good board that can be enough for games. I do not want to buy a very high end motherboard. I am not going to overclock the pc also. I just want a replacement board because the actual one is having some capacitor issue. It will get fixed in two weeks and for that time I need a replacement board to use. I will build a pc on that later on.

Re: Cheapest motherboard for 3rd Generation Intel Core i7

There are ample of good boards available under a budget price. Still I will recommend you to go with good because you are going to use it for gaming purpose. Core i7 is a high end processor. If you go with low end board then your system will bottleneck. Gigabyte B85M-D3H is one good board in the market. It comes under Rs.6000. Just checkout the features and if you find this board good you can buy it.

Re: Cheapest motherboard for 3rd Generation Intel Core i7

Go for intel motherboard. They are more reliable. There are two motherboard which I think will be good for usage. The first one is Intel DH61BF. This one is nice for a budget system and comes for Rs.4300. The second one is Intel DH77EB which comes for Rs.6000. There is no huge difference. The second one is a micro board. The first one is better according to me and I think it is also a durable board.