Thread: Advice for buying a good Z87 chipset motherboard

Advice for buying a good Z87 chipset motherboard

I need advice to buy a good Z87 chipset motherboard. I had seen on at my nearby shop. The seller is asking too much money for that. I need a good board that can provide decent platform for video editing job and bit of gaming also. I am helping my friend to build a performance pc. He is a freelancer video editor. So he is having ample of work. But his existing system is simply too weak to use. I hope there will be some good models.

Re: Advice for buying a good Z87 chipset motherboard

Go for ASRock Z87 Pro3. This is a budget Z87 chipset motherboard. The cost of this board is around Rs.10400. You can add the latest Intel Core i processor on the same. It supports all 4th generation Intel cpu. For ram you can add upto 32GB which will be more than enough. For multimedia this board has 7.1 audio support. It also has Premium Blu-ray Audio Support. Just checkout the other specification online. I think this board is good.

Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H is a good one here. This board comes with many ultra-durable features that you cannot find in any other board. It can be ideal for long lasting work. You can install the latest 4th generation processor on this. It has Hybrid Digital Power Engine and comes with UEFI DualBIOS. It has a durable 15ยต gold plated CPU socket. I am sure this board will be really great for long usage. I will advice you to go for this.

Just have a look on Asus Z87-K. This board is also not bad. This board gives you good features and some great solution for long usage. I had compared many board and found that most of them are having the same kind of features. For video editing you will need a good graphic support. This board provide you support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology. This will be helpful if you are planing to use multiple gpu.