Thread: Budget 8GB ram for mid range gaming pc

Budget 8GB ram for mid range gaming pc

Where to find a good budget 8GB ram stick. I am having 2GB which does not look enough. I was first thinking about 4GB, but I think it will be good to stick with more higher. That will be good for gaming. I had tried looking on web where I can find very costly ram. Some of them just are over Rs.7000. I need a less pricy but it should be good in terms of output. I hope there will be some available.

Re: Budget 8GB ram for mid range gaming pc

Don't go for a single 8GB stick. Instead buy two 4GB. Combining your old one you will have total 3 Ram in your system. If any of this are damage then you have more choices. I was having a single 4GB ram stick that stopped working. It was a old ram. I later on bought two more sticks. So here you have a alternative if a stick stops working you can still turn on your pc with other one.

Most of this ram comes with more than 3 years warranty. I had seen a few transcend ram stick that comes with 5 year warranty If anything happen you can carry them to service center for repair. You don't have to worry much about the ram life. You can buy any good 8GB stick from web. Transcend JetRam DDR3 will be good according to me. It comes for Rs.5000. It is a 1333Mhz ram enough for your gaming needs.

Any 8GB ram will cost you above Rs.5000. Don't go with cheap brands. Because that is not going to help much. Corsair DDR3 8 GB will be good choice. It is a 1600Mhz ram and comes with 10 year warranty. It is capable of giving you good constant output and performance. And if you add bit more then you can go for Corsair Vengeance DDR3. It comes with heat-sink that offer more durable output.