Thread: Looking for latest processor which is ideal for gaming

Looking for latest processor which is ideal for gaming

Among Intel and AMD which one offers the best gaming processor. I want something which is best for this year. I do not want a old cpu. I am helping my friend to make a really high end gaming pc. The search starts from the processor. We are going to decide the gpu, and other things later on. I had seen that Intel Core i5 and Fx series of Amd are the best one. But which is good among both. I am also planing to buy a widescreen monitor where we will be playing game. So here performance is everything.

Re: Looking for latest processor which is ideal for gaming

If you need a high end one then you have to pay more than Rs.15000. Then only you can get a extreme performance processor. Intel Core i5-4670K is the best recommended one. I am not sure about the exact price but this cpu is just amazing in terms of output. It provide you great multi-tasking features and you can enjoy great performance from it. It provide you a 3.4Ghz clock rate that can be boosted to 3.8Ghz.

Core i5-4670K is a impressive processor. The cost of this cpu is around Rs.16400. This is a 4th generation processor. You can buy it from Flipkart. This processor is very powerful. It is ideal for gaming and other day to day work also. You need a good motherboard with it if you want to take benefit from the overall power of this cpu. Or else the output will be limited. Also for gaming you must use a dual gpu.

When it comes to good graphic output then AMD is the one that prefer. They give you a cheaper processor but more powerful. The FX series is amazing here. My friend has that system and he plays all latest games on it. The system works really well for video editing also. If you want to save some money you can go ahead with a apu. AMD has some amazing apu model that handle graphic and processing both.

I do not think there is anything better than Intel Hashwell. It is costly but it is a kind of one time upgrade. Hashwell is the 4th generation Intel processor which is loaded with great performance and optimized power usage. It is fast and works really well. Compare to that if you go with any other you will see that those cpu consume more power. Intel remains cooler. It is also ideal for overclocking purpose.

It is very important to decide the right budget before buying a gaming system. Because if you go with all high end stuff you are paying too much. There are different model of the same cpu. Like Intel Core i5 4th generation has multiple variation. All might be good for gaming but some are designed for overclocking purpose and are costlier. If you are not going to overclock then you can go with basic edition.

Do not just emphasize on the cpu only. You have to find the graphic card also. Without that you won't be able to good output. Gaming is mostly associated with high end graphics. Recently launched AMD’s A10-7850K is considered as one of the best apu here. It is powerful and offer you two solution. It handles the cpu and gpu both. There is no need to add separate graphic card. You can play many games on it.

I do not recommend apu for gaming. They get heat really fast when you are playing games on maximum resolution. A separate processor and graphic card are the best one. Once you buy a good processor you can later on slowly upgrade your system as per your need. The cpu, ram, and motherboard matters the lot. You can buy gpu anytime. Always buy a compatible and latest motherboard to avoid bottleneck.