Thread: Where to get a good budget combo boards for gaming

Where to get a good budget combo boards for gaming

I am looking for a budget combo boards for gaming purpose. I am unable to find any good on the web. What I can see is board enough for day to day usage or for a media center system. But I need something that can be used for gaming purpose. Going for both of them separately is too costly. I want a budgets system that can be ideal to run games at low resolution. At-least it must be able to produce good gaming output on a big size dual screen monitor.

Re: Where to get a good budget combo boards for gaming

I had just got a new combo board for my office. It is not for gaming but good enough to run applications and video editor working. I do think there are combo boards available which are really meant for gaming purpose. The best thing you can do is buy a LGA 1150 socket Intel Core i3 processor. You can go for 3rd or 4th generation board as per your need. Buy a good board and ram that fits in your budget price. Do not go for combos, you wont get the kind of output you are looking for.

That's right. The costliest board that I had found on the web is Intel D2700DC Combo Motherboard. This one comes for Rs.7700. This is a mini-ITX board with 4GB RAM support and Intel Atom D2700 Processors. That's it. This board is good enough to run all day to day applications. Buy adding graphic card you can only get a basic level gaming on this. It is good to go for things separately.

Any good standard gaming motherboard will cost you around Rs.10000. I am talking about one that can give you all features. You can't get this thing on combos. MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming board is a good choice. You must go for Intel Core i3 processor with 4GB rand 1GB gpu atleast to get flawless gaming output. If you go for anything lower than that will cause performance problem. If you are trying to spend then just spend wisely and get a good board.