Thread: Gigabyte E350n-win8.need Help Urgent!!!!

Gigabyte E350n-win8.need Help Urgent!!!!

Hi,
    I have purchased a new Gigabyte E350N-WIN8 (rev. -1.0). Motherboard performance is very good but i want to add a Graphics card in it and it has only on PCI slot and don't anything about graphics that which will be suitable for it .Please guys suggest me some graphics card for this motherboard.

Motherboard link-http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4461#sp

TechArena(Motherboard Review)-http://www.techarena.in/review/256860-gigabyte-e350n-motherboard-review.htm

I am very confused please help

Sorry for my bad English.

Re: Gigabyte E350n-win8.need Help Urgent!!!!

Gigabyte E350N has a PCI-E 3.0 slot so, you can go for any video cards from Nvidia or Radeon. Personally, I am a Radeon Fan and am using a HD 6870 video card from last 2 years. All the games released till now, works flawlessly in my system, thanks to the graphics card that I bought.

Can you please suggest me some graphics card according to my motherboard.

Yes, I will surely suggest you a good graphics card but can you please tell me for what purpose you will be using the video card, that is, either for high end gaming or video editing or something else? For high end gaming you will require a good graphics card in the 600 series of Nvidia or HD 7000 series from AMD. But note that you will also require a 550W Power Supply from Corsair or Antec for this type of video cards.

Thanks i really appreciate your help. but as far as i know my motherboard has only one PCI slot not PCI-E or AGP slot, please open the motherboard link(provided above). i googled and youtube many times finding which graphics card supports PCI slots. then i found a video on youtube of techarenainda. he said in the video "to boost your motherboard performance you should install a graphics card" but the problem is that all the graphics card support PCI-E slot and mine has PCI 32 bit slot i think. I just want to know which graphics card support simple PCI slots and are good in performance vise.

Sorry for my bad english

It looks like the board that was tested here was GIGABYTE - Motherboard - BGA FT1 - GA-E350N-USB3 (rev. 1.0) that has PCI-E slot and the board GA-E350N WIN8 that you are talking about has only PCI slot. So, you wont be able to upgrade graphics card on it and pci slot graphics card wont give much performance. Instead its inbuilt AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 (DirectX 11) graphics core would be sufficient.