Thread: Does AMD FX 8350 processor is great for gaming

Does AMD FX 8350 processor is great for gaming

I just want to know whether this AMD FX 8350 is great for gaming or not. I was going to buy a new system and vendor is recommending the same. But I am a bit doubtful about the performance. I had seen the cpu performance listed as great. But still I am doubtful about the complete output. I want to add a good gpu with the same. I had seen some benchmarking results that shows great output but somehow I think Intel processors here will be more better. What are your recommendation on it.

Re: Does AMD FX 8350 processor is great for gaming

There are different editions in the processor. But it is one of the best gaming cpu in the market. The FX series here belongs to extreme performance here. The cpu under this series are specifically design to give great output. There are three different series available under the same .They are FX8 Core, 6 Core and 4 Core cpu. Among which 8Core is great for gaming and multitasking.

It is an expensive processor but really effective. It offers a great design and high multi-tasking feature. The cpu offers a good clock rate also. It can simply beat Intel's high end cpu at the same hand. I think it is better to compare the same to Intel Core i7 series cpu which is better. But along with this you will need to buy a good system also. You cannot just rely on physical ram for the total output. Adding a great gpu is must here. It is essential that you must simply look for the budget first. It is an really expensive processor. You cannot just buy it simply. It is very important to match proper hardware config so that the overall performance is not affected. The cpu can easily bottleneck if you are using it on a old hardware. The cpu offers you a more higher clock rate here compare to other processors. It is expensive but good enough for gaming performance. There are ample of benchmark results on the web that offers you a clear information about the system output.

The cpu comes in top performance list. But if we compare this with Intel Core i7 then it falls below. Core i7 is the extreme processor in the market with great performance and ample of good gaming output. It comes near to the performance of Intel Core i3.

I am sure that Nexus 4 is going to badly hurt the sales of Galaxy S4. The device comes for $299 which is really cheaper than S4. I am going for Nexus 4 here. My friend own one and the device is just awesome. One thing I had seen that Google gives a more durable devices compare to other.

If you are looking for a gaming pc then I thin FX8350 is a ideal choice. While if you are willing to gain a bit more performance then going for Core i series processor is recommended. And that also Core i5 or higher. The cost of this processor lies around Rs. 12455 which make it a bit cheaper than Core i5 and i7 extreme processors. The device is just great in terms of output and has ample of nice features. I found it really well. You can just play any recent game on the same. Compare to Intel, AMD offers you a higher amount of Core speed. You can gain more on AMD and get a appropriate output on the same. Also the unlocking feature on the device is just awesome. The black edition of this series comes with 8Core intel processor giving out the best overclocking feature. Multi-tasking is another great feature of this motherboard. With the help of AMD Turbo you can get a great speed in terms of processing power. It just works well and has no issue with the output. The performance of this system is really impressive and ideal for home usage.

As per the specification that I had seen about this motherboard I found it really great. I think this is the only budget processor in the market which offers you a 8core chips. While others are two time expensive than this one. There are ample of great features and look in the same. It gives out great output and works very well.

I will suggest you to build a overall system. Just don't rely on the processor only. It is necessary that your overall system must also work really well with good amount of hardware attached. Like a good gpu, ample of physical ram, etc. Otherwise you will not be able to completely utilize the processors performance. I had seen people invest a good amount on the cpu but they are not willing to checkout other hardware also. Where it is very important to find out matching configuration or else the system will bottleneck in performance.