Thread: Gigabyte Planning to go with Z87 chipset with extreme overclocking features

Gigabyte Planning to go with Z87 chipset with extreme overclocking features

For the lover for overclockers Gigabyte is preparing to release Z87 chipset boards. This boards are specifically designed for some serious overclockers only. There is no final confirmation available when the board is going to release finally in the market. But for sure this new models are going to be rocking. The prime feature mostly designed to give tremendous performance at extreme level. Features like turbo, power switch near to ram slot, voltage measurement, debug led and dual bios are included.

Re: Gigabyte Planning to go with Z87 chipset with extreme overclocking features

There are some models available which are having the same kind of feature. I do not think this are some unique stuff. And overclockers boards are simply out of affordable range. I had seen Gigabyte giving a tons of cheesy offers to the buyers which they will never use. That is the reason I always prefer Intel. If you need a gaming board or board that is meant for performance then they are having ample of models which really are beneficial.

Does anyone can give the price range of those board. I am great fan of Gigabyte Board. I do not agree with you. Gigabyte is the only manufacturer according to me that offers you advance features. The board which are designed are identical. They do not keep version for low end user and high end user. So that gives a versatile series of products that simply work fine with every kind of pc. For future upgrades going for Gigabyte is good choice. And also the boards are in good range.

I did not find any thing great on those Z87 boards. The phones offers you similar output that is already available in the existing model. I am sure that everyone is not really interested in overclocking. What people look for is a reliable system that can stay for longer time. There are some high end boards that I was checking for overclocking in which I found MSI better. And also if you go for extreme board you will also need to spend a good amount on the processor and other hardware upgrades.

Obviously it is applicable that if you own a great board you also need to collect good hardware. Just check for the features of ASRock Z77 OC Formula mobo. This is one of the best model available in terms of overclocking. It is offers great performance and cooler output compare to any other model I had seen. I had made my own gaming rig by adding this mobo. I am using it form long time and it works nice. I overclock my system at reasonable rate. No motherboard can save your cpu if overclock above limits.