Thread: Budget Intel Z77 Chipset Motherboard

Budget Intel Z77 Chipset Motherboard

I need a budget Intel Z77 chipset board for my system. My system board is damaged and I am wiling to for a new one that is more advance then the older one. I tried to locate some models on the web but they are too costly. I can pay around Rs.8000 for a board. I need some really good suggestion here that can provide me info on good budget board. The make does not matter here. But still if it is possible I am looking for a good motherboard under Intel.

Re: Budget Intel Z77 Chipset Motherboard

Intel Z77 chipset boards are not cheaper. They are all costly board among which the cheapest one is Asrock Z77 Pro 3.The cost of this motherboard lies around Rs.7419. You can check this on flipkart. While if you are looking for Intel then it is 3 time costlier then what is mentioned above. It is recommended that you purchase a decent board that has ample of new features. Asrock z77 can be counted under entry level motherboard but if you are looking for a more better one then you can check out some model under Gigabyte.

Just add 2000 more and buy Asrock Z77 Extreme 3 or Extreme 4 motherboard. This will be enough for you. The board has latest features. You can use multiple gpu on the same add more number of hard drives and use it as an standard gaming pc. This two models under Asrock are enough to build your own economical gaming pc with reasonable power. Both of them support ram upto 32GB and has ample of great output. The cost of both lies around Rs.10,000. You can check that online.

There is only one motherboard that has Intel Z77 chipset under Intel is Intel DZ77RE-75K Motherboard. But this is a costly motherboard. The cost of this board lies around Rs.21620. There are more boards which goes above Rs.15K but are counted as best in the market. While under budget you can look for Intel DZ77SL-50K Motherboard. This board comes for some Rs.8000. This are the only two intel brand which I had seen. If you go under Gigabyte you will get more reasonable motherboard there.