Thread: Some recommendations of gaming ram

Some recommendations of gaming ram

Which are best gaming ram models available in the market. I am looking for some set of models that can provide a bit great output. I am having a gaming pc which has a msi board that supports DDR3 ram slot. The existing one has some issue. I checked the ram by running memtest and found a set of errors. So I need some help in finding a good set of ram that can boost my system performance. I am having a good gaming rig which supports around 16GB.

Re: Some recommendations of gaming ram

The best one according to me is Corsair Vengeance. You can simply add two stick of 4GB on your system and get the great out of it. It is a nice ram that has ample of performance features. The cost of this ram sticks lies around Rs.2500. It is a costly upgrade but really great ram for gaming and other performance output. Also the ram stays cooler at extreme temperature. It is a performance memory module and I do not think there is anything best available than this.

Look for Kingston Technology HyperX. It is a 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM which are termed as the fastest memory module in the market. The ram features more faster latency timing that boost the system performance. Especially for gaming you need a bit set of good hardware that can perform really better and reliable also. The ram is also a costly upgrade but according to me it is a kind of one time purchase. You can by a single or multiple sticks of the same.

RAM like G. Skill Ripjaws Series and Corsair Dominator are good in output. But among the both Corsair Dominator adds a bit more on overclocking. The RAM offers great output and maximum stability when you overclock your system. So it is important to checkout whether the RAM that you have in your pc will be able to stand overclocking or not. Because if it does not then it is really not a wise investment. There are more different series available under overclocking.