Thread: Which is the most reliable gaming motherboard

Which is the most reliable gaming motherboard

I am building a gaming pc. I am looking for the most reliable gaming motherboard. I had seen list of some top boards, but it is hard to determine which will be more reliable in terms of overclocking and performance. Because last time I had purchased blindly. After adding two graphics card on that I found that the board is not delivering me the maximum graphics. I had check the drivers and other stuff and later on found that I purchased a board with old pci e slot. This time I am not going to make mistake. I am looking for boards in terms of greater and reliable performance output.

Re: Which is the most reliable gaming motherboard

If you are willing to pay a good amount then you can go for Asus Sabertooth X79. The cost of this board is around Rs.23,000. It is a beast board. It is great in terms of performance. There are ample features that can blow you remind. The board has special support for overclocking. Which keeps your system stable in extreme performance. It is a very costly motherboard but the output which it offers you is unmatched. I think your overall investment will rise high if you go for this board. It is recommended to use a SSD on it to gain good output.

It is a gaming series board and one time investment. The current edition supports 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processor. While there is 3rd generation process also available. But I think that would be enough. It supports upto 64BG of memory. So that can be more than enough. For overclocking it offers TUF Thermal Armor , TUF Thermal Radar, TUF Components and DIGI+ Power Control. All features are unique and give the board power to perform in extreme conditions. Due to SSD Caching technology used in it, the board offers 3x faster performance.

Gigabyte X79-UD3 is a bit cheaper compare to Sabertooh. The cost is around Rs.17,000. But it also deliver extreme performance. There is no need to go for a extreme series board that has tons of features. You are just looking for reliability then you can check out Gigabyte X79-UD3. It is simply not bad. The board offers the same Intel X79 chipset like Sabertooth. With latest PCIexpress slot and abit of thermal management you can build a good gaming using it.

Many motherboard manufacturers have designed a separate line of gaming series board with distinct features. That are sold separately. Like ASUS offers ROG series which are special gaming boards. If you buy anyone of those then you have to less worry about the output. Now under ROG Asus offers you 20 different motherboard series. If you are looking for high reliability then you can go under the Extreme series. There are 7 more motherboard available in that. On that basis you can choose the best one.

It is really not that much easy to choose a motherboard. If you are looking for reliable output then you must go with the test and benchmarking reports on web. There are people who test hardware to extreme level and on that basis it will be easier for you to find out which one works better. There are ample of videos and overclocking test which will give you a bit help in choosing a good performance board. While if you buy blindly on the basis of series it will be waste of money also.

There are two boards that I want to recommend. The first one is Gigabyte G1.Assassin 2 and the second one is ASRock X79 Extreme4. Both are great in output. Gigabyte G1.Assassin 2 comes for Rs.23,000 and comes for Rs.20,000. Among both Gigabyte G1.Assassin 2 is better and high end.

The important thing that you must check out in buying a board is the capability to handle overclocking. While ample of boards available gives you support for the latest processor, high memory module, multiple graphic cards, etc.

I am using Asus RoG Maximus V. This is a beast board with everything I was looking for. The board was recommended to me by my friend. It comes around for some Rs.15,000. There are more series available under this like Gene, Formula, etc. It has a Intel Z77 Express Chipset.

It has great output for the sound and ample of output for the lan gaming. Like Intel Gb LAN. The board is speically designed on the basis of gaming need and I think this can meet all you requirements with ease.