Thread: ASUS P8P67 LE B3 Revision seems to be booting twice

ASUS P8P67 LE B3 Revision seems to be booting twice

I have recently build a new rig with ASUS P8P67 LE B3 Revision Motherboard and I did not had any issue in setting up the whole rig. My new rig is working great but I have noticed that it is booting twice to boot in to windows. I mean when I start my system fans will spin for a couple of seconds and then they will stop, after that they will spin again and will boot in to windows normally. I don’t know what’s causing it to do so, has anyone faced issue like this before or has any idea about it???

Re: ASUS P8P67 LE B3 Revision seems to be booting twice

I will like to inform you that this is a very common issue and you don’t need to worry much about it as long as it boots up normally in to windows. Since you have build up a new rig I guess you might have not updated your board bios, if it is so than update it first and see if you are able to get rid of booting issue. If that doesn’t help than you might have to wait for further update to fix it, as far as I am aware this issue gets fixed via bios update and nothing else.

Yes this is a very common issue and i am not sure if it is with ASUS boards specifically. We have quite a few system having ASUS boards in our office and I have seen this behavior with some. Some of my colleagues were able to sort it out by installing latest bios, whereas same bios update did not worked out for others. Don’t know if it has to be fixed with bios update or there’s something else that might fix it. I have same issue with my office system having ASUS board but I don’t mind it as it hasn’t harmed any process in anyway. If you come across any other solution for fixing this issue rather than installing latest bios than share it with me as well.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I want to know if you are overclocking your system?? If yes, than stop that and see if things turns up normal for you. While I was checking out for similar cases, I came across some people saying that it occurs when a system is overclocked. I am not quite sure if they were true but if you are carrying out any overclocking , than stop it for a while and let me know if that’s making any difference in your case or not.
    If PrAcTiCe MaKeS pErFeCt AnD nObOdY iS pErFeCt WhY pRaTiCe...ThAtS wHaT pEoPlE mAkE hAcKs FoR

It boots up fine in to windows and it is not creating any kind of mess but this behavior is not normal right? I dint knew that it’s a common issue. Anyways i keep my system up to date and I have recently updated my bios as well but it has not made any difference. I am not doing any kind of overclocking in my system and all components are running on factory default. I have made a search for this topic and have gone through all related topics I came across, everyone is saying that it’s a common issue but no one knows exactly what . Since I did not had any luck in updating bios I think there is something else with my board itself.

If you think there’s something wrong with your board than why don’t you get it checked? I think doing that will be a better choice for you if you can’t wait for further bios update.
    xp1800 overclocked to 2.4ghz
    an35n-400u mobo
    256mb of adata ddr500
    maxtor dimondmax8 40gb 7200rpm
    geforce4 ti4400
    52x32x52x16 cd-rw/dvd combo
    Tt 420watt psu