Thread: BIOS 0035 update not compatible with Intel DZ68BC

BIOS 0035 update not compatible with Intel DZ68BC

I caught big news about the BIOS update for Intel motherboard. I do have an Intel DZ68BC motherboard that I bought recently. Installed it all the way into my machine and now I am in search of the BIOS update for this board and guess what? I found some interesting news about this board’s BIOS update version. on internet when I searched the compatible version of BIOS for my intel board I did got the available version i.e. 0035 but there I also found some negative feedback about this version. Feedback said that the intel DZ68BC board do have some serious issue with this BIOS update version which was quite annoying. Now the thing is that I haven’t search enough to get more details about the same. so is there anyone who gathered certain information about this thing. If yes, then please share with me. I do want to know about the real fact of BIOS 0035 and Intel DZ68BC. Do this version really do not support the Intel board properly? if its really true and if Intel know about it then why don’t take any action in order to get a fix the issue and provide their customers with a proper compatible BIOS version. I am stuck now, please help me out. How I will get the proper working BIOS for my board?

Re: BIOS 0035 update not compatible with Intel DZ68BC

Yeah, you have read everything correctly my dear, the above BIOS version really do have some problem with intel. Let me tell you that yous BIOS version and Intel board are not the only one having problem but also there are few other Intel board with their respective BIOS version which are having the same issue with each other. Along with your mentioned board and BIOS version the BIOS 0077 for DP67BA, DP67DE comes into the same category then BIOS 0040 for DZ68DB also listed amongst them.

The main problem is that after you update your Intel board with the respective BIOS version the overclocking fails to get performed into your machine. I mean to say that your system might not be able to overclock your system after you do the BIOS update by the above version.

For your kind information, intel themselves have agreed and gave confirmation about this news. They told that all the Intel board users will soon be provided with the proper working BIOS version for their respective board as they are however working hard to get the problem fixed as soon as possible.

Re: BIOS 0035 update not compatible with Intel DZ68BC

Hey you are right, there seems to be some problem with the BIOS versions of some of the intel boards. If you search on internet you will surely end up getting number of related thread about the same issue. overclocking is not the trouble you are going to face with all the above listed BIOS version but also there are other problems that comes up after you update your motherboard. There are numerous people who are suffering from some of the other problem after updated their board. Also there are some users whose broad has completely died after the upgrade they did with 0040 on their DZ68DB board.

Unfortunately I am one amongst them. Anyways I have planned not to try out anything new now and wait for intel to comment and give some positive response on the same issue.