Thread: USB 3.0 Data Transfer drops frequently on Asrock P67 Fatal1ty

USB 3.0 Data Transfer drops frequently on Asrock P67 Fatal1ty

I am using computer in which I have Asrock P67 Fatal1ty Pro motherboard. My computer is working properly but it gives me problem when I try to use USB 3.0 ports. Whenever I connect my hard drive and try to transfer the data at that time it starts transferring the data and after sometimes it stops. I have tried to connect my hard drive with front USB 3 ports and also tried rear panel port but result was same. If use USB 2.0 ports at that time I don’t get any problems, I have windows 7 operating system in my system. While searching on the internet I have come to know that doing BIOS update can resolve this problem and that is why I have downloaded latest BIOS file from the Asrock official site and then update the BIOS in my system but that does not helped me to solve this problem. What should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: USB 3.0 Data Transfer drops frequently on Asrock P67 Fatal1ty

First of all I will suggest you to right click on my computer and select properties and then click on hardware. Now after selecting that you should open device manager and then see whether there is any yellow exclamation mark with mass storage device controller or not? If you see any exclamation mark then it means problem is related to the drivers and you have to follow these steps to fix this problem. All you need to do is download latest Etron drivers from internet and then install it in your computer. After installing the latest Etron drivers you have to restart your computer and then check whether same problem occurs or not? If you have any other USB 3.0 hard drive to check then connect it with your PC and then see whether you get same problem while transferring the data or not? If you don’t get same problem with any other hard drive then there might be something with your hard drive. Try this solution and then see what the result is.

Re: USB 3.0 Data Transfer drops frequently on Asrock P67 Fatal1ty

Yes I agree with the above solution. I was facing similar problem with my computer and then I have downloaded latest Etron drivers in my computer and installed it and after installing the drivers all the things started working properly. You should also install latest Etron drivers in your computer and then check whether your problem gets solved or not?