Thread: Looking for MSI Ge620-021 Custom Bios

Looking for MSI Ge620-021 Custom Bios

Can anyone help me to find custom bios for MSI Ge620-021 laptop. I need certain options that I can customize on my own. Custom bios helps to make changes as per need. But it is simply very complicated to find for branded products. I need to tune up the system and it is not possible by the existing bios. Many features are not visible in the current version. Also need some mods that can help me to gain more performance on this. I tried looking on Google to find custom bios but there is nothing much provided for this laptop version. Any help on the same will be appreciated.

Re: Looking for MSI Ge620-021 Custom Bios

No there is no custom bios and mods available for this laptop version. You have to stay with the existing one only. The most you can do is update the bios version if any, to get better output. I am also looking for the same, and also contacted certain people who work on this. They said me clearly that it is not possible to unlock the bios of this notebook. Even I am ready to pay for the same. I need to modify certain power settings of the laptop, and ensure that it worked fine. The main purpose is to get some better tweaks to increase the gaming output.

Re: Looking for MSI Ge620-021 Custom Bios

Anyhow it is not possible to find custom bios for the model you listed. But there is another way that you can try out. You can use some bios modding utilities to create custom bios of your own. You just need the new version and then use the utilities to modify existing settings. It is recommended that you does not make any changes. Every bios varies as per the motherboard model you have. This mods then can be shared over internet. Custom bios are not provided by the official companies. Because there are very less chances that this bios work perfectly. Some of the features will not respond at all. Modded bios are widely found. Another thing you can do is find the exact bios version this laptop has and on that basis search on web instead of searching only about the model.