Thread: No Post Message on MSI K9NSLI motherboard

No Post Message on MSI K9NSLI motherboard

I am having the MSI K9NSLI motherboard in my desktop. I am facing a problem in my MSI K9NSL. The problem is that when I start the computer it gives me 1 long beep and 2 small beeps and as both the beeps ends I see no display. After that when I press the reset button the same error message comes. Sometimes the computer works fine but again at a certain movement it stops and the computer gets hanged. Does anyone have the solution for this problem?
    The system I am using is.

• Motherboard: MSI K9NSLI
    • Processor: Intel core i3
    • Graphics card:1 GB
    • RAM: 2x2 GB
    • Hard drive:500 GB

Re: No Post Message on MSI K9NSLI motherboard

I think that the problem is with the graphics card you are using in the motherboard. When I checked the other graphics card on my computer it was working fine with no issues. I was having the same problem and the graphics card was not working properly on the other computer Try to change the graphics card. Check whether the graphics card you are using is working fine on the other computer. Also check whether the other working graphics card is properly working on your motherboard. It is possible that the slot of the graphics card on the motherboard might not be working.

I was having the same problem in my computer. I also heard the beeps in the starting of the computer. But mine computer never started after the second beep I listened. The monitor displayed the black screen only. I discussed this problem with one of my friend and he advised me to check the RAM. I was having 2 RAM of 2GB when I removed one RAM it worked fine and when I insert both the RAM it had the same problem in my computer. When I insert the first ram it use to beep and when insert the second ram it worked fine. The problem was with the ram I was using. When I replaced the ram I was using the computer fine with no problems. I suggest you to check the ram you are using in your computer.

I was having the same problem in my MSI 970A-G45. I did not know what the problem was. I checked all the parts of the motherboard and even also tried to reinstall the operating system. But nothing happen then I told the problem was occurring with my computer. Then I interchanged the ram with the slots and start the computer and the computer started with no problem. The problem was with one of the ram slot in the motherboard. Now I am using the other slots on the motherboard with the ram. The slot on the motherboard was crashed. I am using the motherboard without inserting the ram into that slot as the motherboard I am using is out of warranty. I suggest you to check the ram and also check the slots of the ram on the motherboard as they can also be crashed. You should check whether the ram in the motherboard is inserted properly or not. Many times it happens due to the improper fitting of the ram in the slot. If you are not having any hardware knowledge then I suggest you to try this at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damage you cause to your motherboard or the ram.