Thread: Suddenly Blue Screen problem Occurred On MSI P7N SLI Motherboard

Suddenly Blue Screen problem Occurred On MSI P7N SLI Motherboard

I brought new MSI P7N SLI motherboard last month because my old motherboard cannot detect RAM the RAM properly. The board is working fine. It has SLI technology which allows to use multiple Nvidia Graphic card in single computer. It is giving superb performance. I am using both PATA and SATA as Boot-able drive. I install a fresh copy of windows 7 and also install some new application like Photoshop cs4, Coral Draw X4, etc. after installing application. When I run the Photoshop I notice that system is working too slowly by using PATA hard drive. So, I use the SATA hard drive and my system is stop working after few minute and suddenly Blue screening is started. Anyone know why is this occurred with SATA hard drive? Anyone is know how to solve this problem.

Re: Suddenly Blue Screen problem Occurred On MSI P7N SLI Motherboard

I hope it is well if you tell me the proper configuration of your system. So, it will help me to solve your problem. And tell me if you made any other changes in your system (Both hardware and software changes).

My configuration is:
    Motherboard: P7N SLI Platinum / P7N Zilent
    CPU: Intel 2 Duo, 3.0 GHz
    Ram: 2 x 4 GB Kingston 1066 MHz
    PCI-Express: nVidia GeForce GT240 GB
    PATA: Seagate 250 GB PATA 7200 RPM hard drive
    SATA II: Seagate 500 GB 7200 RPM
    SATA II: Seagate 1 TB 7200 RPM
    Optical: Sony 18X DVD±R DVD

I cannot install any other application and cannot make other changes in hardware.

I also have MSI P7N SLI series mother board. I never get any trouble with this board. Sometimes that kind of minor problem are crated but don’t be worry. My board is working fine and giving superb performance. I think you cannot connect your hard drive properly. If your connection cable is loose than that kind of problem is occurred. Change your cable and try it again. Make sure your hard drive is working properly and in good condition.

I connect the cable and hard drive properly and check it many times but still occurred the problem. So, I tried 2 different SATA drive but still occurred same problem with all drive and also check this drive in another system. It is working well with another system. When I insert another SATA hard drive at that time I found one new problem. I found that my system is continuously Beeping and computer cannot Boot. Computer cannot display anything on screen. I hope that will help you to identify the problem.