Thread: Bios update for MSI 890GXM-G65

Bios update for MSI 890GXM-G65

Hi guys I am having the MSI 890GXM-G65 motherboard. First my motherboard was working really fast but now it’s working very slow. My hardware engineer suggested me to update the bios of the motherboard. I want to update the bios of my MSI 890GXM-G65 motherboard. I don’t know how to update the bios of the motherboard and I have not updated the bios since I bought it. How do I update my bios can anyone help me?

Re: Bios update for MSI 890GXM-G65

I had not updated my bios since I have brought the motherboard. Now the motherboard is working really slowly due to the older version of the bios. I asked my friend about my computer that why is it running this much slow. He told me that you should update your bios and he gave me the guidance to download the bios and install it. Here is the guidance to update the bios.
    • Go to the official website of the MSI and search for your product.
    • In that select the download option.
    • In download select the bios option.
    • It will take you to the bios download page download the bios update and update your bios.

Re: Bios update for MSI 890GXM-G65

I suggest you to use the BIOS Agent software to update the bios of your motherboard. The software is an easy to use tool and it will also help you in finding other details of your computer. BIOS Agent lightweight application with clean and well designed interface which helps in getting the information which you need by clicking few buttons. This software can retrieve which type of BIOS your computer runs and even the chipset of your computer. This software also retrieves information on the CPU, ROM and RAM. It will automatically search on the internet and tell you whether the update for the bios is available or not. You also have the option to check for the updates related to the bios. Click on that button and see whether the update is available or not.