Thread: Intel DQ67OW wont work with HP 410 RAID controller

Intel DQ67OW wont work with HP 410 RAID controller

My system is having Intel DQ67OW and the problem that I am facing is that the system is not booting up with the HP 410 RAID controller Firmware 5.12 along with the bios v 55, I don’t k now why the computer is rebooting again and again after the initialization of the initialization, the problem started after upgrading the firmware and the bios of the system I was not having any such issues when I was using Firmware 3.66 and Main board bios v 55, the system was booting up properly with the same, I think that I will have to downgrade the firmware and the bios of the system again but then I am having other issues as well with the Controller, I have tried loading the default setup but then it is not making any difference, I am not able to track out the cause of the issue is it the Main board Bios or Controller Firmware? What do you guys think about the same, is there anything that I need to check out or any solution that I can perform for getting rid of the issue.

Re: Intel DQ67OW wont work with HP 410 RAID controller

In that case you can try out the below trouble shooting method and see if the issue is getting solved or not, the below solutions will help you out in narrowing down the cause of the issue.
    • First you can try out clearing the event log and loading the BIOS default settings and for that enter the BIOS setup utility and then press <F9> for restoring the BIOS default settings, after that Reset and customize the BIOS settings and then clear all the DMI event logs by setting the Enable option which will be there in Advanced/Event Log Configuration section, when you are done with the same then press <F10> for saving the settings and then reboot the system and check out if it is making any difference.
    • If you are still having the same issue with the PCIe* RAID controller card then reboot the system and then go in to the BIOS and then check out if "Expansion Card Text" option is enabled, this option will be under the "Security" tab in the BIOS.

Just check out these things and then let me know what you get, if you still have the same issue then let me know I will try to help you with the same.

My system specification is as followed:
    • i3 2100
    • intel DQ67OW (B3 rev)
    • 16GB kingston 1333mhz ddr3
    • HP P410 512 with bbwc 512
    • 4 * 2 TB WD Green hdd.
    • Bootable usb drive with esxi

I am having the latest version on the p410 along with the latest bios from intel ( 57) and even after that I am facing the same issue, by now I have tried out multiple setting for the same but then they have not made any difference in my case I have also requested intel for fixing this for the hp p410 but then I have not yet got any positive response from them, after the initialization of the P410 controller I am just not able to get in to the bios and it is just going in to the booting loop, I have tried booting from other devices, usb , ide but then it is not appearing to be possible, I have checked out for the same in other forums as well and have found that there are a no of people facing the same and it is an known issue as well but then I don’t know why the intel has not fixed it up yet, if anyone finds out a solution for fixing this then please let me know it will be very help full.

Even I have been running in to similar issues, I mean that I am just not able to get the raid card to work, in my case I am having firmware v5.12 and the intel S1200BTL board ad I don’t know why is it not detecting any slot rather than the one that is far away from the CPU but then the problem with that slot is that it carries out the task of detecting the array without any issues but then I don’t know why the system is going in to hard reboots, I have been looking after a s solution for the same but then like you all even I have found more and more people having the same issue but then I have not yet come across a solution for this, is there anyone who can help me in fixing this?? any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.