Thread: Need replacement for HP Pegatron M2N78-LA Violet6-GL8E

Need replacement for HP Pegatron M2N78-LA Violet6-GL8E

I have been using HP Pavilion p6320y and today the HP Pegatron M2N78-LA Violet6-GL8E had died and it has been just a year by now, I really don’t have an idea about what went wrong with it, so this time I am willing to get an better replacement for HP Pegatron, I am looking for some that won’t be too expensive and will last longer as well, currently the system is having the below specification:
    • HP Pegatron M2N78-LA Violet6-GL8E
    • Phenom II Quad Core 2.8 GHz
    • 8GB RAM
    • 1 TB HD
    • 300W PSU

Is there anyone who can suggest me some better boards that will support 16GB mem & GeFo9rce 9100 and a better graphics card as well.

Re: Need replacement for HP Pegatron M2N78-LA Violet6-GL8E

I have checked out for the same and I think that the below two motherboards will be a better choice as an replacement for HP Pegatron M2N78-LA Violet6-GL8E, just go check out the pros and cons of the same below:
    MSI 880GM-E43- The Pros of this motherboard is that it is capable of supporting better graphics card like Radeon HD4250, it comes up with a three year warranty as well so you can be without any such tension for a long time, the con factor for this board is that I have checked out the customer reviews of the same and have found some people mentioning that it is of low quality and so, I have not used the same by now so I don’t have much idea about it but then according to the price that is $82/free ship and the specification I think that it can be a better choice.
    ASUS M4A88TD-M/USB3- The Pros of this motherboard is that it supports much better graphic card then the above one which is Radeon HD4250, 1GB mem and has a better quality as well, I don’t think that there is any con for this board until if you have an issue with the cost of it, which is $103/free ship, I am not that aware if the warranty of this product so you can check that out.

I think that ASUS M4A88TD-M/USB3 will be a better choice in your case, you can check out the specification of the same in detail below:
    • Turbo Unlocker- It is having the Turbo Unlocker technology which helps in getting On Demand Real Time CPU Boost
    • Core Unlocker – this will help you out in getting Intelligently Unlocks True Core Performance
    • Turbo Key II- this will help you in switching on the potential and turning up the Performance
    • GPU Boost- you can just get Instant iGPU Level Up
    • It also comes up with Anti-Surge Protection as well as True USB 3.0 Support

I really think that it will be a better choice for you as you have mentioned that you don’t want to spend much on the board, ASUS M4A88TD-M/USB3 will the best fit.

If you want then you can check out the Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P as well I have recently switched to the same and it is just working great, I think that your original processor and RAM will be working great as well, I did not had any issues with it so far but then I found the system fan wire to be sort slightly so I have currently just untwisted the wire to expand them a bit, you can get it for less than $70, you can just go through the overview of the same:
    • Number of Memory Slots:2×240pin
    • Memory Standard: DDR3 1333+ (O.C.)/1066/800
    • PCI Express 2.0 x16:1
    • Onboard Video Chipset:ATI Radeon 3000
    • Audio Chipset:Realtek ALC889
    • Audio Channels:2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
    • Max LAN Speed:10/100/1000Mbps
    • South Bridge:AMD SB710