Thread: Network adapter is missing in my computer with ASROCK P67 Fatal1ty Pro

Network adapter is missing in my computer with ASROCK P67 Fatal1ty Pro

Hello guys i have ASROCK P67 Fatal1ty Pro motherboard and I have windows 7 operating system in my PC. Suddenly internet has stopped working in my computer. some days before my computer was in sleep mode and till that all the things was working properly and after that when try to use my computer at that time it crashed. When I restart my computer at that time network adapter was missing. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Network adapter is missing in my computer with ASROCK P67 Fatal1ty Pro

You have to first Clear CMOS in your computer by moving jumper pins according to manuals of your motherboard or by pressing clear CMOS button. Once you cleared CMOS in your computer then you have to go to the BIOS setting and set it as defaults. Now restart your computer and then you have to right click on my computer and choose properties. After doing that you have to select device manager and then uninstall LAN drivers and then restart your computer. When you restart your computer at that time it will ask you to install LAN drivers again in your computer. Now you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

If you face same problem with network adapter in your computer after trying above solution then you have to download latest LAN drivers from internet for your ASROCK P67 Fatal1ty Pro motherboard. Now after that you have to open device manager and then right click on LAN controller and select update drivers option. Now after doing that you have click on browse option and then go to the folder where you have saved new drivers . after that select it and after completing installation you have to restart your PC. In my computer I was also having problem regarding network adapters and then I have installed latest LAN drivers and then my problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution.

In many motherboards some tine integrated device does not work properly after windows goes in sleep mode. I have searched on internet and I have find solution.

First you have to turn off your computer and then you have to remove unplug power cable. Now you have to wait for some time so all capacitors lose their charge. Now you have to start your computer again and then check whether your problem gets solved or not. if problem occurs again then you have to shut down your computer again and then remove RAM from your PC and put it back after some time in your computer. now after that you will not get same problem.

To make sure this problem does not occur again you have to uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” option for network adapter. I hope after this idea will help you to resolve this problem.

I have removed power cable from my PC after turning it off and after connect it again and then start my computer and after that it gave me same problem. Now after that I have turn off computer again and removed RAM for some minutes and then connected again and after that problem get solved. Now to prevent this problem I have tried to uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” for network adapter but I don’t know steps for this. Please let me know proper steps for disabling network adapter power option. Thank you in advance.

To uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” for LAN driver you have to follow this steps.
    • Open my computer.
    • Right click on that and select properties.
    • Then open device manager.
    • Right click on network adapter.
    • Select properties.
    • After that you have to click on power management tab.
    • After that you have to uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.

Same problem was occurred with me also and then I have first disable power option from device manager but that does not make any difference. now after that I have searched solution on internet and then I have come to know that I have to select maximum performance for network adapters and after doing that my problem get solved.