Thread: Does a motherboard color scheme worth while building a system?

Does a motherboard color scheme worth while building a system?

I am planning to buy a motherboard for now as I am trying to build a system of my own. But I have a small doubt regarding the motherboard. Yesterday when I went on to buy a motherboard, I found that there were several different boards with different color schemes. Initially I was quite confused why those boards were so colored but then my friend explained me how they prove to be useful to us while building and connecting the parts to the system whereas some of the boards come up with different color just for name sake.
    Now I am very much confused what exactly should I do, so I go for a color schemed board or just a simple one for my system. Whats your opinion on this, what would you have prefer in place of me? Do you really feel buying a color scheme board is worth buying?

Re: Does a motherboard color scheme worth while building a system?

It’s quite simple to answer this question. Everyone knows that most of the boards come up with certain color just for name sake and for increasing the look of your system built. Now here if the case is not transparent or not going to see through windows then definitely it’s not going to be worth for anyone buying a color scheme board. As no one including you is going to see it anyhow.

Yeah that’s true if you have a windowed or transparent case with some ultra violet reactive parts and cathodes then definitely color schemes plays an important role in that. Not just me everyone would have went of a color scheme motherboard instead of anything else. If appearances matter a lot for you then it seems to be very much necessary. What I feel is that the cleaner looking boards actually looks much simple and nice and definitely they should be able to fit the color scheme or just make it black. For my built appearances play almost 60% of major role.

Everything depends on individual thoughts. If I need to built a system obviously its going to depend on how much seriously I am going to take the color scheme of the built. In my case I do prefer colors a lot but would never go for a blue themed with some red motherboard or something. Sensible colors always make some sense. If I fail to get a proper match board for my theme then definitely I will go for a neutral one like black.

May I first know what your preference is? I mean do you really care about the motherboard look in your case. If its so then why you are so worried and confused just for getting the best and suitable match colored board. You wont believe till now it has been number of times I stopped myself from buying a board just because they were of some other non suitable or wrong color. I have some personal preferences which I don’t care whether people like it or not. I just go on in my own world and get what I like. There are people who do not prefer black at all but black is my personal favorite.

I am very much surprised to see the numbers of preference people are giving a color scheme boards. I never knew that color scheme motherboard is not just given so much of importance but also people take it too seriously. Until now I wouldn’t mind if I got stinking great turd complete with random globs kind of board. But from now onwards I will surely prefer it a lot.

All the credit goes to modding and customization. Now at present you can only see that people prefer to go with only mod system or self built machines and not with those old readymade ones. I believe that modding the case have now a days increased the popularity quite a bit and due to this reason manufactures have come up with different color scheme board and parts.

All credit goes to windowed cases, without a window case no one would have thought of designing the internal parts of the case. Just think once why people would have cared about those things that are just for the connection and functional purpose. All this internal case designing came up only after the windowed cases were introduced. When people came across this windowed case they started placing several different thought and ideas in their mind regarding the look of the system and at last they ended up having this color scheme thought.

Yeah that’s true, without a windowed case you cant even thing of buying any kind of color schemes for the internal parts if you just cant see them. As everyone know that motherboard is the main part of the system and not just this it is also one of the biggest one which covers almost 80% of the system space, and that’s the reason people prefer only color scheme board and not those hard drive or optical drives.