Thread: I need to complete intel DH67GD bios 0146 update

I need to complete intel DH67GD bios 0146 update

hello guys, as I am not finding any clues on this topic and so posting this thread on this forum and to tell regarding my case , I have updated my DH67GD board from BIOS version 0132 to 0146 by making use of express bios update. And after I made an restart of my system , I made some attempts to follow the second step (recovery update) first from CD-ROM and afterward from USB thumb drive (FAT 32 and 16) but there were no positive outcomes , the CD-ROM start along with stops without read something, the USB blink the led but will not tend to work in any case. I clear the CMOS and I made some attempts once more by making use of several usb port, bootable/nonbutable USB drive, CD-ROM, but I still cannot carry on to the subsequent step of BIOS update. My system is working as well as theME Firmware is updated to 7.1.30.1142, but I have done simply the half of the update. And so what should I do so that I will have BIOS update complete ? make some suggestions in my case which will help in my case.

Re: I need to complete intel DH67GD bios 0146 update

As you are on your way for recovery process , I would like to suggest you that are you having any text displayed on the screen. And I will add that if you are not having that one then you may be facing the black screen issue. and for this you may need to change the jumper position to 2-3 so that you are able to enter configure mode.

As I think that this thread is relating to my issue , I would like to ask you guys about the same . I am facing the similar black screen problem only in recovery mode so I am not able to end the update step on my DH67CF.And as you suggested to go with the configuration mode? , I am not getting idea regarding next after entering the configuration mode? I am able to enter that mode along with reset the whole thing, and make some attempts to do a recovery mode so that I was able to update the BIOS, but after doing all this it still shows black screen on recovery mode. I am able to boot up in normal mode very well.

In this case as , I have found that you require to press F9 so that you are able to restore the factory default settings after entering configuration mode. In addition, you also require to save the restored settings, then shutdown the computer. After this you need to plug a USB flashdrive which will contain the BIO file and require to remove the jumper. Finally , power on the computer and it should be "recovering" the BIOS with progress displayed on monitor.

According to me, I think that you should make some attempts for shutting down, and then removing the graphics card along with anything as well surplus to in fact booting the computer like other cards plugged into the motherboard as well as USB devices other than a basic keyboard along with mouse . there are most of the masses who have no problems have had no graphics card plugged in and they were all making use of onboard graphics and the basic rule of PC troubleshooting should relate here and if it doesn't tend to work, you need to simplify things in so far as possible and attempt another time. This also indicates that any custom BIOS settings should be reverted to default values and saved there. So you need to check there. Hope this one helps.

I have found some more solution in this case and as there are so a lot of possibilities for add-on components with a motherboard, it's not probable to take account of each likely mixture when they're coming up with the flash file so you need to reduce your threat of things going incorrect by getting your PC to as close as probable to 'Intel default' previous to starting. And yes it's additional work but then you shouldn't require to be flashing BIOS's frequently.

according to your replies ,it has been said correctly I have all removed and I have made attempts to update again the BIOS having minimum configuration in my PC but there was . so I decided to attempt to return back to BIOS 0132 version by making use of F7 BIOS Flash update. and it worked . No I have 0132 BIOS back and I will take care on the prospect to no longer make an additional update until Intel will expand a software without any problems .

I can confirm that making IGP your primary adapter in BIOS along with plugging the monitor into it will do the trick. In my case at least there was no requirement to physically eliminate the ATI/AMD Video Card.