Thread: Front case USB 3.0 does not working properly with Intel dz68bc motherboard

Front case USB 3.0 does not working properly with Intel dz68bc motherboard

Recently I have build computer with Cooler Master Storm Enforcer case and it has USB 3.0 cable which can directly connect to motherboard. I have Intel dz68bc motherboard and I am facing problem with Front case USB 3.0. Whenever I connect any USB device with front USB 3.0 port at that time it does not work properly but if I connect same with rear panel at that time does not give m problems. How to fix this?

Re: Front case USB 3.0 does not working properly with Intel dz68bc motherboard

I have gone though the problem which you are facing and I would like to tell you that have you installed Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Driver ver 2.1.28.0 in your computer? If you have not installed these drivers then I will suggest you to download these drivers from internet and install in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

If you want to download Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Driver ver 2.1.28.0 drivers then you have to click on the DOWNLOAD button and then select download option and then accept the terms and condition. After downloading the drivers install in your PC. According to me after installing Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Driver ver 2.1.28.0 drivers in your computer your problem will get solved.

Well friends I have installed Windows 8 Developer edition on my computer and I have same Intel motherboard in my computer. I am not facing any problem with the USB 3.0 or USB 2.0. if you want to check whether it is hardware related issue or any other issue in your computer then you should download Windows 8 developer edition which is free.

I am also using Intel dz68bc motherboard and having problem with front USB ports. First I thought problem is with the USB 3.0 drivers so I have reinstalled the drivers and also tried to solve this problem by updating the drivers but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that have connect Intel support and they have told me to update the BIOS with latest version 0028 and after that I have update the BIOS in my computer and after updating the BIOS when I connected the device at that time it worked fine. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Munishi3 View Post
    I am also using Intel dz68bc motherboard and having problem with front USB ports. First I thought problem is with the USB 3.0 drivers so I have reinstalled the drivers and also tried to solve this problem by updating the drivers but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that have connect Intel support and they have told me to update the BIOS with latest version 0028 and after that I have update the BIOS in my computer and after updating the BIOS when I connected the device at that time it worked fine. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.
    I have downloaded Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Driver ver 2.1.28.0 drivers and installed in my computer. After installing that in my computer USB 3.0 ports has started working properly only issue with USB2.0 ports. When I connect anything in USB 2.0 ports at that time it drop connection after sometime. How to solve this problem?

Open device manger and then expand USB controllers in your computer. After expanding the USB controllers in you have to right click on USB root hub. After that select properties and then go to power management tab and uncheck power option. After trying this solution your problem will get solved.