Thread: Power connections to Intel DH61AG Thin Mini-ITX motherboard

Power connections to Intel DH61AG Thin Mini-ITX motherboard

I want to get this motherboard for my old mini ATX cabinet. However the previous power supply is dead and I need to get a new one now. The manual says that I can use 1x2 internal power connector to the board or simply an AC/DC powerbrick on the existing power jack but the problem is it doesn’t have a standard ATX connector. The onboard power jack is not an option for me. So I would like to get 1x2 internal connector on the board. Currently there is a normal picoPSU with the 20/24 pin connector but I need a cabling extension which makes it compatible with 1x2 connector. Any solution?

Re: Power connections to Intel DH61AG Thin Mini-ITX motherboard

I don’t think that there is no solution out there since there are no extension cords for the internal connector. There are a number of DC extension cables, but none of them matches with this connector. I am really out of solution now. The following power supplies "could" work, not guaranteed. These parts probably always finish in various OEM / connector.
    • HP PA-1900-18ha (90W) (from 6930p)
    • HP PA-1121-12HN (120W) (from 6930p docking station)
    • Lite-On PA-1151-03 (150W)
    • Dell 150W DLJ007 (150W)

If you want to make it perfect, then the soldering ENABLED by 1 to 2 cm. That is, a vein is 1 to 2 cm longer than the other. Thus, the solder joints are not adjacent but offset. Looks better and has benefits for the insulation between the wires. When the thickness of the wires you judge you then what is already there. Must not be twisted. Maybe the original is still shielded cable, and then connect the two screens with one another (a third wire).

I have read the entire documents and nowhere had I got the type of connector for the internal connector but I assume that it is either a mini-fit (as ATX connectors) or a micro-fit (smaller). You can get these connector anywhere in the pc shop. These internal connectors are capable to 19V supply.