Thread: Is there any Asus Rampage V Extreme Z77 board available

Is there any Asus Rampage V Extreme Z77 board available

hi guys

does anyone see the Asus 277 boards yet . I am so exited about this boards really can wait for it . I was just thinking how do the board going to look like. Well I am waiting for the Rampage V Extreme Z77 board , seems to be a nice one . I will going to buy this one moment it is going to come in to the market . can anybody here can tell me any thing more about this board I will be appreciation this

thanks

Re: Is there any Asus Rampage V Extreme Z77 board available

Well I like to tell you that there is no Rampage V Extreme Z77 board coming . the fact that the rampage name is reserved for the enthusiast socket. 1155/Z77 is not considered as the enthusiast socket and so they get the Maximus moniker. And based on the pricing the Maximus IV Extreme-Z, Maximus V Extreme will be around in the $350 range. The features are maybe probably be the similar. May be having the NF200 chip, however I am not that certain about there's a version of the NF200 for PCI-E 3.0 but I am pretty sure that i is available in the traditional red and black ROG styling. Hopes this hlep

Yeah the above poster is correct and Maximus V Extreme will be replace the current LGA 1155 platform based on Intel P67/Z68 Good news ... the Z77 chipset code-named Panther Point will also be on platform LGA 1155 and will be backwards compatible with all family processors Sandy Bridge. The motherboard manufacturers will once again embark on a war to reveal their future motherboards. Thus we received an Asus Maximus V GENE ROG range of the manufacturer.

like all motherboards range ROG, M5G of the box has two compartments, one with the motherboard itself and a second with the entire bundle. It was delivered in a small box colored ROG barely larger than the size of the card itself. At the rear of the latter, we can find innovative features highlighted by the manufacturer as "SupremeFX III," "Extreme Engine Digi + II", "mPCIE Combo" and support for SLI and CrossfireX on a map μATX. The Maximus V GENE adopts a black PCB and components red or black that looks like a sports car. It includes a socket LGA-1155 and uses the Intel Z77. This motherboard is μATX standards (micro ATX) and therefore measures 24.4 cm X 24.4 cm

Well we can distinguish the LGA 1155. The older generation processors Sandy Bridge (i5 2400, 2500, 2500K, 2600K i7, 2700K ...) are 100% compatible with this chipset which is the basis for processors Ivy Bridge. Cooling systems are of course identical to those found for P67 motherboards (LGA 1155) or even P55 (1156).
    The food processor, integrated graphics processor and memory is completely controlled by the new feature DIGI + DIGI Power Control with Smart +. It includes 12 power phases for the CPU and graphics.

To the extent that I know t Like other Asus motherboards, the M5G is also provided with the little button that GO provides better compatibility with different types of DDR3 that can be found on the market. Close to the DIMM slots can easily take the different voltages of the card using a multimeter without fumbling for the different measuring points of tension throughout the whole map. We have the right to this different measurement point, two lands, VPLL, vCCSA, vCCIO, vDRAM, vIGPU finally in the vCore.

Hey on this board , Asus has eight SATA ports, two SATA 3.0 Gb / s (black) and four SATA 6.0 Gb / s (red). The last two ports are present on the rear panel of the card, this is an eSATA 3.0 Gb / s and a port mSATA 3GB / s present on the module mPCIe Combo.

Nice board this is really all that mentioned here and also I like to tell On this there are also a Z77 LED diagnostic display system. And like all models ROG, you are entitled to Start and Reset buttons. To the right of the Reset button, there is a connector that allows us to enable or disable LN2 (liquid nitrogen) using a jumper. This would allow better control of extreme overclocking motherboard and enables additional functions hidden in the BIOS. As processors Ivy Bridge seem to like the extreme cold ... it will undoubtedly be extremely useful when overclocking pushed under nitrogen.

The Z77 chipset is cooled by a small black radiator and not too high not to interfere with the different graphics cards. At first glance, this chipset does not seem to heat much more than its predecessor ... a bigger radiator would not be necessary. The card has a single removable Bios.

the fourth model is presented as one of the high ranges of plates basis for Ivy Bridge. Come with the LGA1155 socket, four DDR3 memory slots for Dual Channel, Sound SupremeFX III and of course a couple of ports PCIe 3.0 × 16 whose native support for Intel's new processors will be one of the great innovations of the platform.

Like other models in this family, the Asus Maximus V Gene has a microATX format of 24.4 x 24.4 inches, designed for small computers. A high-end addition to inheriting the name could also do the same with the price: around 200 euros for the current model. Its release date is still uncertain.

Thanks for the reply So, that means the Haswell is the enthusiast socket that will be coming out next year? Can anyone here tell me anything about this I will be really appreciating this thanks

Well in case the Intel continue with the thing that they have been doing then there would be the mainstream version of Haswell as well as the an enthusiast version all together on different sockets . the year 2011 is the enthusiast socket. Right now by SB-E, it will most likely be the similar socket for IB-E which will appear in Quarter 4 of 2012. The haswell is the new socket for both mainstream as well as enthusiast. 1150 for mainstream, enthusiast spec not out yet .