Thread: No video after video sleep with Asus P8P67 Deluxe

No video after video sleep with Asus P8P67 Deluxe

I have Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard in my computer and I am using ATI 5850 graphic card in my computer. I am facing annoying problem with my computer. I have set monitor to turn off after 10 min but sometime after monitor gets turn off when I press any key or move my mouse at that time it does not start. How to solve this problem?

Re: No video after video sleep with Asus P8P67 Deluxe

I was also having similar problem and then I have open control panel and after that I have show al control panel items. After that I have select power option and selected “change when computer sleep” option from left pane of window. Now after that I have set turn off display to never and then clicked on OK. After that I have again set the turn off display after 10 minutes and then my problem gets solved.

I have searched the solution on the internet regarding this problem and I have noticed that many users are facing same problem. in your computer you have to make sure that you have Intel Chipset Inf installed if that is not installed that first install Intel Chipset Inf in your computer and after installing the Intel Chipset Inf in your computer you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? If you want to download Intel Chipset Inf then you have to go to the official site of the Asus and then you have to search for the Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard and then click on the download section. Then you have to select operating system and then expand chipset option. after that you have to download Intel Chipset Inf from there and then your problem might get solved.

If this solution does not solve this problem then let me know.

I also have Asus motherboard and I have nvidia graphic card in my computer. I am also facing similar problem in my computer have tried to solve this problem with all the possible ideas but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Well there was similar problem occurred with my computer also and first I thought problem is with my graphic card because my monitor was connected with my graphic card so I connected with my motherboard but after connecting my monitor with my motherboard also problem does not get salved. Now after that I have contact my friend suggest me to update the BIOS and after that I have update the BIOS in my computer and after updating the BIOS my problem get solved. You can also try this solution.

Before updating the BIOS you have to select “Allow this device to wake the computer” for the keyboard and then you have to restart your computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? If that idea does not work then let me know.

To set “Allow this device to wake the computer” option for the keyboard you have to follow these steps.
    • Right click on my computer.
    • After that you have to select properties.
    • Open device manger.
    • Expand keyboards option.
    • Right click on keyboard device.
    • Select properties
    • Click on power management tab
    • Now check “Allow this device to wake the computer”
    • Click on Ok.

After performing this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more information then let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullnit View Post
    Before updating the BIOS you have to select “Allow this device to wake the computer” for the keyboard and then you have to restart your computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? If that idea does not work then let me know.
    Yes I agree there is no need to update the BIOS. Same problem occurred with me also and then I have searched ion the internet and I have come to know that we have to check “Allow this device to wake the computer” option for the keyboard in device manager and my problem get solved.

Intel chipset inf drivers are installed in my PC. I have selected the “Allow this device to wake the computer” option in keyboard power management device but that does not make any difference. In my computer I have latest BIOS. Please let me know how to get rid of this problem?

I will suggest you to Go to the BIOS setting in your computer and then you have to check whether PLL Overvoltage is enabled or disabled? If it is enabled then you have to disable it first and after disabling the PLL Overvoltage you need to save that setting and restart your computer. Now you will not face any problem with the monitor.