Thread: Unable to use mouse in efi bios of Asus p8p67

Unable to use mouse in efi bios of Asus p8p67

Friends I have a problem with my mouse when I use my mouse in efi bios of Asus P8P67. The mouse stays on the left side of the screen don’t know what to do. I can’t select anything as these is had became an impossible task. I am using wireless laser mouse 5000. Does anyone know what may be the issue and what can we do to solve it?

Re: Unable to use mouse in efi bios of Asus p8p67

First check that the mouse you are using is plugged to the usb cord of CPU. See that you are running the latest version of the bios. As there may be the new one to tack care of SB launch. The original EFI was develoed by intel and then it ceased in favor of UEFI. The UEFI is not restricted to a specific architecture and can run perfectly instead of the older bios.

Yes, you can use the UEFI bios these are the ways to use the UEFI bios.
    1). Reset your UEFI bios to optimized default then reboot enter the UEFI and later flash to the new build. 2) After the process of flash and restart then enter windows the shut down.
    3) Then remove the power cord supply .wait for some time approximately 30 sec. then press th power on to clear any reaming charge clear the CMOS for some seconds. Reattach the power cord, then on the system, enter UEFI and set it to optimized default then save and quit.
    4) Enter UEFI ten set your system to the customized setting which will be based on the system configuration that you are using.
    It will be even good if you clear the cmos after theflash

After several days of the perfect use my bios I was having the same problem. My mouse was lock to the left and when I try to move it only moved slightly then again back to the left and my keyboard shortcut was not working there is definitely some problem but because of that I can’t change anything in the bios setting, pleased help?