Thread: Facing Sporadic boot and memory errors with “DFI LANPARTY UT X48-T2R LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard”

Facing Sporadic boot and memory errors with “DFI LANPARTY UT X48-T2R LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard”

I am having DFI LANPARTY UT X48-T2R LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard in my system and from some days I have started facing whole array of errors, below are the symptoms of the Sporadic boot and memory errors that I am facing:
    • When I turn on the machine then it takes five minutes to boot up and till then it just stays on mobo logo splash screen
    • When I play game then suddenly the game freeze and sometimes it gives me bluescreen and some time I get loading security options and I have to turn off the computer to get rid of the same.

Is there anyone who can help me out with the same???

Re: Facing Sporadic boot and memory errors with “DFI LANPARTY UT X48-T2R LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard”

Before I suggest you something about the same can I know the complete specification of your system so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you with the same as well.

Re: Facing Sporadic boot and memory errors with “DFI LANPARTY UT X48-T2R LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard”

This is what my system has:
    • DFI LANPARTY UT X48-T2R LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard
    • Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 Yorkfield 2.66GHz LGA 775 95W Quad-Core
    • Western Digital RE3 WD1002FBYS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
    • CORSAIR XMS2 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800
    • G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800
    • PNY VCGGTX560TXPB-OC2-S GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    • Sony Optiarc 24X DVD/CD Rewritable Drive Black SATA Model

Ok, as you have mentioned two issues above say the freezing of the game and the slow boot up, so I just wanted to know that which are the error that you have got for them??? Have you made a note of the same??? I mean that just saying Sporadic boot and memory error does not speak much about the error that you are getting. If you have not yet made a note of it then recreate the issue and then check out the errors that you are getting and then post them here so I can find out the cause of it???? Just mention them for further help.

In that case when the computer stays on the mobo logo splash screen for long time then I have come across the below two errors:
    • "A disk read error has occured press ctrl+alt+del"
    • "Disk boot failure... insert system disc..."

The only thing that has helped me for getting rid of them by now is rebooting the machine, as far as the game is concerned I have not yet faced any such errors but then it just gets stuck and I have to kill it from the task manager or reboot the system. I don’t think that there is anything wrong with the specification of my system for playing the game I am having but then I am not able to track down the cause of the issue.

I think that you should better run Memtest overnight and then check out the test that you get and see if you are able to find out if it is the culprit. Just check it out and then let me know what you get.

I have been facing the same issue and now Skyrim is just unplayable as it gets freeze just after some time of starting the game, I was not having the same issue before I don’t know what went wrong with it, I am not having booting issue as such but then the games are really unplayable now a days. In my case I am having new motherboard ,ram as well as video card, so I don’t think that there might be anything wrong with them, anyways did you found any solution for solving the freezing of the game??? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

I have checked out for the same and I have found this thread having similar slow boot issue, just check out the solution that has been mentioned there and see if they are of any help:
    GIGABYTE GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 booting very slow
    MSI 970A-G45 booting is very slow
    MSI Z68A-G45 (B3) is booting up very slow