Thread: Does Ivy Bridge compatible with BIOSTAR TZ68A+ motherboard

Does Ivy Bridge compatible with BIOSTAR TZ68A+ motherboard

I have recently looked at the BIOSTAR TZ68A+ LGA 1155 Intel Z68 motherboard. I really like this motherboard because it has HDMI, SATA 6 GB/s and USB 3.0. This is an Intel based Motherboard. In future I am thinking about getting Ivy Bridge. Do you think that this motherboard compatible with Ivy Bridge processor.

Re: Does Ivy Bridge compatible with BIOSTAR TZ68A+ motherboard

As far as I know that this motherboard uses the Intel LGA 1155, so that all future chips Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge are supported. It seems that is geared towards high-end market, but also for those seeking medium capacity, especially because it has 100% solid capacitors and a pair of PCI Express x16 slots. It also allows the incorporation of multiple graphics units for players to enjoy their games without problems, and is also compatible with the Virtu - Lucidlogix, which is an application to automatically switch between integrated and discrete graphics depending on the load of work.

The manufacturer was not too broken head and is therefore only one model ... which is only a copy, almost consistent, another of its motherboards: the TH67A +. Indeed, except for the change of chipset (a Z68 instead of H67), specifications, layout and design are identical. The price is not mentioned, but probably not too different from the MSI or Gigabyte set on their plates.

BIOSTAR TZ68A + supports the Intel integrated video / sandy bridge processors and the GPU technology/lucid virtu, all which dynamically switch among the core as well as the integrated 3D card. The main special feature is the support to the Intel smart response technology. There are no such notes about the IVY Bridge compatibility yet.

The Biostar TZ77XE4 is one of the first manufacturers to a specify product with the Intel Z77 chipset. The company intends to show the motherboard, which will run on older Core i CPUs. What was previously thought only has now been confirmed. The previous series of CPUs, Core-i-2000 (Sandy Bridge) are compatible to the next Ivy Bridge socket architecture.

Biostar TZ77XE4 sends motherboard into the race, which was equipped with the new Z77 chipset from Intel. As a foundation for the upcoming Ivy Bridge processors, the TZ77XE4F offers HDMI, DVI and VGA inputs and a display port for the integrated graphics processor unit. Also, the PCI Express 3.0 standard with three built-x16 ports supported. Away from the pixel accelerator add-on cards found in two old-fashioned PCI slots and one PCI-E x1 slot connector.

I think that the colors a bit outdated, but good enough little people who value them. However strange that the VRM heatsink is not connected to the heatsink on the PCH. You do not see very often. I have had the suspicion that they have done to be rid of that fan, which many manufacturers have implemented on the heatsinks. Major plus point of this board, I find the integrated Onboard HDMI, DVI + WGA see that you do not watch.