Thread: Getting blue screen with ASUS P8H67-M EVO Motherboard

Getting blue screen with ASUS P8H67-M EVO Motherboard

hi guys

I need help on this issue here , I just recently build this pc and was working fine but lately it showing the Bluescreen on display . now I am blaming this on my motherboard which is ASUS P8H67-M EVO. I done everything including updated drivers and BIOS as well. It is showing the Memory tests are out-of-date and Asus PC diagnostics completely fine . is there anyone here can help me on this I would be really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: Getting blue screen with ASUS P8H67-M EVO Motherboard

Well it would be good if you me some detail on the components so that I can properly assist you and also did you see if reinstalling the windows is helping you in any way . please post back

the blue screen appears when a device driver installed is not compatible with the motherboard or the memory is damaged. It is therefore necessary to test the memory and try to decrease the frequency in the bios to fit exactly to the operating frequency of the processor. If this is not the memory must then actually look on the side of the graphics card and change the drivers or even try a different basic map. If on your motherboard you have nvidia chipset it is better to actually take an nvidia card (geforce) if you have intel or via chispset it is better to install an ATI card. in all cases to identify the bluescreen should initially keep only the graphics card and unplug all other cards (ds peripherals). whether the bluescreen it is reproduced well, the graphics card if bluescreen does not occur it is another peripheral that needs to have a try by connecting them to see that putting bluescreen. Once the device is located, it must actually make the drivers up to date, and if the bluescreen still there then it must be damaged card or incompatible of device

I had the same problem a few months ago, and I found the solution, my graphics card was not compatible with my motherboard (Asus ati radeon 9200SE and A7V8X-X). So I did an update driver on the ATI site, and luck, this update included a change for compatibility problems with some motherboards Asus .. Since then, no more blue screen with physical memory dump

May be ram defective you must dismantle your pc you remove the RAM 2 and put the RAM on another slot and good press it so that they fit correctly. If there is still a blue screen should change your RAM because it is the cause of almost all the blue screens. Or See your video card is integrated to the motherboard change your motherboard for an Asus P5SD2-FM excellent no bugs so far.

Thanks for the reply guy , I notice this today that the bluescreen does appear most when I play Battlefield 3 pc , it don’t show ant driev but error is type 07E. all other gane is running perfectly with no problem. What can I do

There are many similar issue like you are having. This might be because of the game incompatibility. maybe there are some patches that can help you to solve this issue look for the on the support

Well I had reinstalled the windows 7 on my pc once more and for the time being the issue was disappeared but after some time its again started . I am guessing it's the bios. Is there anyone help me here I would be really glad .