Thread: Rioworks HDAMA Led board

Rioworks HDAMA Led board

Hi

I have RACKABLE server with Rioworks HDMA 2 x opteron 2.4 GHz. I have queston about mobo connector named Led_Board. It is on mainboard behind small 8 pin power connector. In documentation this Led_Board connector is only mentioned on mainboard map. Nothing else. Is there any use of this connector. After connecting led on pinpairs 1,2 4 led is lighting permamently, pinpair 3 - no ligh.

Re: Rioworks HDAMA Led board

Can you post a picture of the Led_Board connector that you are talking about. Since there is no problems with the board I think it will be best to leave it all alone rather than making a mess by connecting to the leds.

Re: Rioworks HDAMA Led board

The link above is for an ATO2161, a slightly different board than the HDAMA that (I'm guessing) you have. I tested the connections with my own HDAMA Rev. E and pin numbers 2 & 4 flash for activity on LAN 1. Pin numbers 8 & 10 flash for activity on LAN 2. If you look at the mother board just between the "LED_BOARD" and the eight pin power connector is some screen printing. This indicates via a heavy white line and a "+" & "-" mark as to where you connect the leads for your case front LAN LEDs if you have them.

Hope this helps. I myself have been also looking for this information for about a year and a half. Just found it today and remembered this post.

EDIT: As per TechArena I am not permitted to post a url until I have at least 50 posts so please add the dot before the com on the below address.

accelertech com/2007/amd_mb/opteron/ato2161_faq