Thread: USB 3.0 Host Controller does not work with gigabyte ga-e350n-usb3

USB 3.0 Host Controller does not work with gigabyte ga-e350n-usb3

Hi friends I am made PC with gigabyte ga-e350n-usb3 motherboard and I am facing problem with USB 3.0 host controller. USB 3.0 host controller on my motherboard has stopped working. I don’t know whether problem is with setting or motherboard. If any one have solution regarding this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Re: USB 3.0 Host Controller does not work with gigabyte ga-e350n-usb3

You have to first go to the BIOS setting in your computer and after going in to the BIOS setting you have to check whether USB 3.0 is enabled in the BIOS or not? if it is not enabled in BIOS then I will suggest you to first enable the USB 3.0 from BIOS and after that you have to save that setting and after saving that setting you have to see whether your problem get solved or not?

Well according to me you have to first uninstall USB drivers from your computer and after removing the USB drivers from your computer you have to reboot the computer. now when computer starts at that time it will look for the drivers and at that time you have to insert the CD which comes with the gigabyte ga-e350n-usb3 motherboard and then it will install the drivers. Now after installing the drivers you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not?

As far as I know after performing above steps your problem will get solved if you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

I have removed the USB drivers from my computer and after that I have reinstalled the drivers. Now after reinstalling the drivers also problem does not get solved. in BIOS all the settings are proper. Is there anyother way to fix this problem?

Have you checked on the official site of the Gigabyte whether there is new BIOS version available for gigabyte ga-e350n-usb3 motherboard? If you have not checked then I will suggest you to go to the Gigabyte official website and then you have to see whether new BIOS available or not. If there is new BIOS available then update the BIOS and then your problem might get solved.

you probably have overcloked the processor, increasing the voltage should go until the sufficient voltage and fh pci ports, if you put the bios factory defaults will return your USB3.0 ports appear.