Thread: No audio after connecting TV with gigabyte ga-g41mt-s2p via HDMI

No audio after connecting TV with gigabyte ga-g41mt-s2p via HDMI

I have bought Samsung LCD TV and I have connected TV with my computer in which I have gigabyte ga-g41mt-s2p motherboard and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphic card. I am using HDMI cable to connect TV with my PC(It has connected with HDMI socket on graphic card). now problem is I don’t get sound after connecting TV with my PC. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: No audio after connecting TV with gigabyte ga-g41mt-s2p via HDMI

Have you checked the default playback device in sound playback setting? if you have not checked then I will suggest you to first check whether correct playback device is selected or not. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you want any more help then let me know.

If you want to set default playback device then you have to follow this steps.

First open control panel in you computer and after opening that you have to select hardware and sound option. Now after doing that you have to click on playback tab and then you have to right click on the device which you want to set as default and after selecting the default device you have to check whether your problem get solved or not? as far as I know after selecting the default device your problem might get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I have tried to solve this problem by changing the default playback device but that solution does not help to solve this problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers in my PC but after doing that also problem does not get solved. is there any way to solve this problem?

According to me you should try different HDMI cable and then see whether it makes any difference or not? many times bad HDMI cable can also cause this type of problem. If you don’t face same issue with different HDMI cable then it means your HDMI cable is having problem.