Thread: The feature of Gigabyte Smart Recovery 2 is not working

sad The feature of Gigabyte Smart Recovery 2 is not working

When I got to know about the Smart Recover process of the Gigabyte I got it. But I think it is not working on my system. I have a PC with Motherboard of GIGABYTE GA-A75M-UD2H. The operating system is of Windows Vista. RAM is of 4 GB. I don’t know why this feature of Smart Recovery 2 is not working on my system. When I go the main dialog box then it does not shows the presence of the destination of backup files. The presence of only one drive is shown when I go to the settings of this feature and also there is nothing in the destination. What to do? Any suggestions would be helpful.

smile Re: The feature of Gigabyte Smart Recovery 2 is not working

I am using the Gigabyte Smart Recovery 2 for the recovery for my deleted files and I have never encountered such problem. My child always keeps on deleting the files from the Computer but System Recovery 2 of the Gigabyte helps me a lot in backup of my files. I think there might be some problem with the drive that you are using since on the destination the files are not shown to you.

Re: The feature of Gigabyte Smart Recovery 2 is not working

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    When I got to know about the Smart Recover process of the Gigabyte I got it. But I think it is not working on my system. I have a PC with Motherboard of GIGABYTE GA-A75M-UD2H. The operating system is of Windows Vista. RAM is of 4 GB. I don’t know why this feature of Smart Recovery 2 is not working on my system. When I go the main dialog box then it does not shows the presence of the destination of backup files. The presence of only one drive is shown when I go to the settings of this feature and also there is nothing in the destination. What to do? Any suggestions would be helpful.
    The main problem that you are facing might be because you have said that you have only one drive that is showing under the sources of the System Recovery 2. I think this is not a good practice that you are going to do the backup of the files of the drive to the similar drive that you are using. Most probably you should add some different drive to be used as the destination drive in order if you want to do the backup of the files.

Re: The feature of Gigabyte Smart Recovery 2 is not working

Quote Originally Posted by LavinaD View Post
    The main problem that you are facing might be because you have said that you have only one drive that is showing under the sources of the System Recovery 2. I think this is not a good practice that you are going to do the backup of the files of the drive to the similar drive that you are using. Most probably you should add some different drive to be used as the destination drive in order if you want to do the backup of the files.
    I have done the similar thing in order to backup the files using the System Recovery 2. This is really a good feature of the Gigabyte. But I would like to ask that can I be able to use another Hard Drive; I mean that would be used as the USB Key in order if I have to backup the files using the Gigabyte System Recover 2? It would be great if I would be able to do this.

ThumbsUp Re: The feature of Gigabyte Smart Recovery 2 is not working

You can be able to user the USB Drive as the functionality of the Secondary Hard Disk but the size of that USB Drive should be good and large so that it would be able to get the backup procedure of the files. Hope this helps.