Thread: Unable to get sound with Gigabyte z68xp-ud5

Unable to get sound with Gigabyte z68xp-ud5

I have recently assembled computer in which I have Gigabyte z68xp-ud5 motherboard. The problem is whenever I open iTunes in my computer and start playing music at that time I don’t get sound from the speaker. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to get sound with Gigabyte z68xp-ud5

Have you try to check for the sound by disconnecting the speaker from your computer and then connecting it back again with your computer? If you have not tried then you should first disconnect your speakers from your computer and then you have to connect the speakers again with your computer and then check whether it makes any difference or not? I am telling this because many times due to connection issues also this type of problem can take place.

You have mentioned that in your problem that while trying playing music from the iTunes you are getting this problem and I would like to tell you that you should try to play music from the different media player in your computer like windows media player or other and then you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you are facing same problem with different media player also then there might be problem with your computer and if you are not facing problem with different media player then there might be something wrong with ITunes in your computer. You should first check this so that you can understand about the exact problem.

I think you are facing this problem because there is digital' format is selected for audio out. If there is digital' format is selected then you have to change audio out for analog and after selecting the audio out for analog you have to check whether you are able to get sound or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem might get solved.

If you don’t know about how to set analog for audio output then you have to first open Realtak audio control panel in your computer and after opening the audio control panel you have to check whether analog mode is selected or not. If it is not selected then you have to select it after doing that you have to open iTunes in your computer and then try to play music in your computer and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

According to me this solution will solve your problem.

Well I will suggest you to check whether Realtak is selected as the default device in windows sound setting or not. If it is not selected as the default device then you have to first select Realtak as the default device and after selecting the Realtak as the default device you will start getting sound from your computer. If you need any more help then let me know.

To select Realtak as default device in the windows sound setting in your computer you have to first click on start menu and then you have to open control panel and then you have to select the hardware sound. Now you have to click on the change system sound setting and after that you have to select playback device and ten you have to check whether correct sound device is selected or not. If it is not selected then you have to select correct device and after that you have to click on OK. Now after doing that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

According to me you have to connect different speakers with your computer and after that you have to check whether you are having same problem with your computer or not. If you don’t get same problem after that then there might be something wrong with your speakers.

I have opened realtak sound setting in my computer and after opening the realtak sound setting I have set the audio out to analog and after doing that also I was facing same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by setting the selecting the Realtak as default sound device from the windows sound setting but that does not help me to solve this problem. How to solve this problem.

You should right click on my computer and then select properties and then you have to open device manager and after selecting the device manager you have to check whether there is any exclamation mark nest to audio device or not. If there is a exclamation mark then it means problem is related to the audio drivers and that is why you have to reinstall sound drivers and after reinstalling the drivers you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you still face any problem after trying this solution then there might be problem with your motherboard.

After trying above solution also if you are experiencing the same problem then there is some problem with your Gigabyte z68xp-ud5 motherboard. I will suggest you to contact the Gigabyte support and then you have to tell them about the sound problem. before you contact Gigabyte support I would like to tell you that If you are trying to connect the speakers from the front panel then you have to connect the speakers with back panel and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

I have reinstalled the sound drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the sound drivers also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have installed latest audio drivers in my computer and then my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.