Thread: Is Dell Dimension E510 contains worst designed motherboard?

Is Dell Dimension E510 contains worst designed motherboard?

Hi, I haven't able to play FFXI onli8ne game on my DEll Dimension E510 Desktop computer. I think graphics problem presents on it. I decided to insert new GPU on it. WHen i look design of motherboard, i found its worst design. Few complex things presents on it. Such as slanted CPU socket, RAM sockets split by capacitors and many other power pins. I'm college boy but knows so many motherboard and its design. So, compare with other, dell E510 contains worst motherboard design. Can anyone also think that motherboard on dell desktop pc contains worst design?? If yes, please share your knowledge. Also please suggest best GPU for it.

Re: Is Dell Dimension E510 contains worst designed motherboard?

Yaa, i also think this desktop pc contains worst motherboard. This motherboard is a BTX board. Also few other things really complicated on it. Specially its design, capacitors, RAM socket and heat sink place very close to this RAM socket. Hence i also think it contains very worst design. dell manufacturer needs to avoid such kind of design. BUt one reason may be its branded PC. So, user or any computer seller can't able to change any hardware on it. Its helpful for avoiding any hardware changes on it.

Reason you mentioned is correct. Its branded PC. So, manufacturer wants to don't interferer on such desktop pc. In most cases, seller or any other computer expert try to change the hardware parts of the desktop pc. Specially they try to change the RAM, or GPU on it. In this dell E510 PC, there is no possibility to use an aftermarket heatsink. That's not good for performance point of view on your motherboard. Hence worst motherboard is also better for computer users to get best performance on branded computer.

If you need some useful GPU for your dell desktop pc, ATI HD 4670, ATI X1650 Pro graphics card available for choice. BUt if you ask me best GPU between both card, i say ATI X1650 Pro graphics card. SO check its compatibility and depends upon the output select best card on dell e510 motherboard.

I also recommend two graphics card. They are GeForce 9800 GTX and Radeon X1650 Pro 512 MB PCI-E. i read few articles and knows that the result is being best with this GPU on the dell e510 motherboard. So, you can simply use one of the best card between them and check game works or not. SUch graphics card suitable for you to play todays common video games.