Thread: Among Intel Atom D525 and AMD Fusion E-350 which one is better for gaming?

Among Intel Atom D525 and AMD Fusion E-350 which one is better for gaming?

Hi guy I am plaing to buy a laptop and have thus two option Intel Atom D525 and AMD Fusion E- 350 now I ndde to know which one is the best option for me , I will not doing the hardcore work just a little works and some games so can anyone here can suggest me what should I go for I would be glad to know this thanks

re: Among Intel Atom D525 and AMD Fusion E-350 which one is better for gaming?

Intel's Atom has is a popular platform for people who want a system to surf the internet and watching videos, especially when it is built on the Ion 2 chipset from nVidia. AMD has recently implemented a platform Brazos and Zacate E-350 APU with integrated graphics Radeon HD 6310, which can be seen as in portable computers, you may be interested in playing games. Or for study at university not that powerful build

As far as I know the Nvidia is no more creating the chipset s for the Intel however look like the power consumption is just on the Par with the Intel Atom D525 and ion together. it in fact consume a bit a smaller amount power generally and considerably smaller amount power while in idle. This is the ideal solution for me I think you should go for this

AMD follows Intel in graphics winning But I realized something. As the resolution increases AMD ,FPS lowered to more than 50%, while Intel is down 15% and Intel was almost always up in 1920x1080. AMD continues with such tremendous FPS dips, if they improve it, it would be stunning.

this although clearly these processor are not for the gamers , but can appreciate the difference in horse power each person has.I don’t thing this both processor are the good option as it is clear they are not for gamer, a gamer is not going to use a notebook to play, so unless you plan to spend a money for a notebook Alienware M18x

I have an Aspire One D255 with Atom N450 and 1024 RAM and Windows 7 Starter . With security software installed, I'm almost 800 MB of RAM used. So I have to install a dual boot with Linux which does not take me over 400 and is very responsive to boot. Experiment on real low cost, you will see that this is not done at all for games, other games such as tetris basic, Pakman and majong, I do not see what could go on this kind of machine.I found the perfect ideal config for "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis" and "LeChuck's Revenge." Thin is that these mini-pc will withstand a virtual machine Seriously, no wonder that these configurations are doing poorly, it is more intended for HTPC use for Office at low cost.

Hey guys can you help me , I am making Home theater PC, but I'm having problem among every the alternative. Which of these are good ?

Intel Atom D525 or AMD Fusion E-350

Either of those might be more sufficient to 1080p video on a 1080p plasma? Should I be go with either one of those or must I go with a other mother board, CPU and GPU? Please gusy I need help on this I would be really glad to know this

Both would be completely all right, nevertheless I would perhaps go for the Gigabyte board, as for the PCI-E expansion slot, yet if it is downclocked but amd e350 is good for the playing game, Atom D525 might contain a better battery life that all Depend on the use and the budget you have

If you are planning to make the Home theater PC then I would be recommending you should go for the AMD Fusion E-350 as it ahs lower power usage , splendid graphic however more price than the atom processor. Hope this will helps you