Thread: Asus Sabertooth X79 vs. ASUS Pro X79

Asus Sabertooth X79 vs. ASUS Pro X79

I want to request you all people to post some difference between these two motheroards mentioned in the title. I am assembling one computer for me. I am confused between these two boards and cannot decide that which one will be better for me. So I am posting this over here so that I can have some suggestion from you people. So please reply with some of the main features and deference of these two boards so that it will be helpful for me to decide the best one.

re: Asus Sabertooth X79 vs. ASUS Pro X79

I am not having personal experience with these motherboard but as far as looking to the specifications of these two, it seems that the Sabertooth is better in terms of the components as well as the component cooling. This is also having the longer warranty as compared to any other. If you are also a overclocker like me then the Sabertooth will be the best choice for you. This is just my opinion to you. Choice is yours.

If you compare them in terms of the price then you will not get a big difference in that. So it will be better for you to go for the Asus Sabertooth X79 and this looks attractive in terms of the features.

Asus Sabertooth x79 which embeds the LGA 2011 and the x79 chipset from Intel. It has eight slots of DDR3 running on four channels. For storage, we have eight S-ATA connectors, including four standard operator 6 Gbps. I would like to tell you that the chipset cooling is provided by a sink with a small fan. It is full of features with the "USB BIOS Flashback," "SSD Caching", "MemOK! "Or the" TPU "and" UPR ".

The first thing that strikes with the motherboard Asus Sabertooth x79 it is the first look that contrasts sharply to other motherboards. Sabertooth x79 motherboard is also equipped with the latest technology. First it has 8 ports for DDR3 memory can be clocked up to 2400 MHz through overclocking. It then offers three PCI-Express 16x compatible with PCI-Express 3.0 and SLI and Crossfire technologies that allow you both to synchronize multiple video cards together to increase graphics performance and power. This system comprises 12 thermal sensors distributed at key locations on the motherboard, they aim to follow in real time the temperature of the motherboard to control the speed of the cooling system and CPU fans optimally. The system has a graphical user interface allows you to adjust the temperature by selecting the predefined profiles or by customizing some yourself according to your needs.

Re: Asus Sabertooth X79 vs. ASUS Pro X79

Here are some of the important points of the ASUS Pro X79 Pro and you must take a look at those before making some decision.
    • High ability to control and exceptional performance on Intel x79.
    • Intel Dual Processors with Intelligent Power Control technology DIGI +.
    • Supports up to 64GB of system memory with 8-DIMM design.
    • ASUS SSD Caching - Performance tripled.
    • UEFI BIOS - To use the BIOS to the most simple and immediate real-time.
    • BT GO! (Bluetooth) - Connectivity faster without the need for external adapters.
    • USB BIOS Flashback - Quick and easy to update the BIOS with a click.
    • Support 3-Way SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX.

I am using the Asus Sabertooth X79 and that is giving me the best performance for now. So I would like to recommend you the same and not anything else other than this. But this is up to you that you select which one.

The ASUS SABERTOOTH X79 is one of the first motherboards based on Intel X79 chipset and Intel Core i7 processors for socket supports 2011th The memory of the SABERTOOTH X79 can be upgraded with eight memory slots for up to 64GB DDR3 and supports quad-channel. Other features include three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots with support for quad-CrossFireX and Quad SLI. In addition, the SABERTOOTH X79 via Gigabit LAN, FireWire, 8-channel sound chip, four-SATA3, four SATA2 ports and two eSATA3 and four USB 3.0 ports.

My dad gifted me ASUS Pro X79 and I am using this from last one week. I can say that this is really great. I don't have experience with Asus Sabertooth X79 but as far as the ASUS Pro X79 then this is really good to use.