Thread: Datasheets for AMD dual core Z-01

Datasheets for AMD dual core Z-01

please someone help me to find out datasheets for AMD dual core Z-01? anyone jave any idea about this? i try to search this on many places but yet cant found any. if anyone has any idea about Datasheets or any idea related to AMD dual core Z-01, than please provide me.

Re: Datasheets for AMD dual core Z-01

A few days before Computex it was announced that AMD will soon bring "Desna" a new series of Fusion APUs on the market, for use in tablets is intended. Now AMD has made the first official details of its plans. AMD will make the beginning of the Z-01, which is a kind of stripped-down version of some netbooks seem to act known AMD C-50 CPU.

When the C-50, the new Z-01 two AMD 'Bobcat' cores offers a gigahertz clock speed and an integrated AMD Radeon HD 6250 graphics solution. The maximum power dissipation is, however, the Z-01 with 5.9 watts significantly lower (Ontario APUs have 9 Watt TDP). Like its big brothers will also allow the Z-01 to play full resolution 1080p content and DirectX11 support. To achieve the reduction of power losses, AMD has apparently made some minor modifications.

it seems that at last we will be able to enjoy the new AMD processor-specific first tablets. It is neither more nor less than the model which introduces the AMD Fusion Z, one of the strongest probably going to step from now. The arrival of the new AMD, which has been named Fusion Z-01, it opens up a market that will soon be incorporated into other manufacturers.

AMD Fusion Z-01 is set as the first AMD processor for tablets and is certainly a very ambitious bet by this company. The proof is found in that is designed as a model of 1 GHz dual core AMD 650 integrated GPU. In addition, Z-01 AMD Fusion prides itself on being a low-power model with its 5.9 watts TDP. This new APU from AMD is presented as a strong competitor to Intel products and seeks to steal center stage to Tegra. In fact, as they say from AMD, Fusion Z-01 has been included in future updates to some manufacturers, but has not clarified what it is.

So far the company has not provided more data on the performance of his new creation or incorporation in the immediate future.

MSI has always solid stuff. But in my opinion Windows 7 is simply too heavy for tablets and netbooks. I expect that Windows 8 will be a lot faster on mobile processors, manufacturers can better wait until Windows Tabs but that they want of course. What is the Z-01 anyway? Have never heard of. Fusion had yet only four APUs?! C-30, C-50, E-240 and E-350. What is different this CPU-Z with the C-series? Perhaps even more economical? The speed will not benefit.

AMD has confirmed that there are already some large manufacturers are working on products that integrate the Z -01, although no dates are much less prices. After analyzing the platform Fusion for HTPC and the like I have a terrible desire to see how they behave these Z -Series on a tablet, but for now it seems that only will Windows 7 versions.