Thread: Unable to rebuild the partition of RAID 1

Unable to rebuild the partition of RAID 1

Hello everyone I hope I am having this strange problem I hope you will answer out this question to me that would be better. So what I want to say is that I have a J&W RS780GUMD-AM2+ motherboard, now on setting up RAID 1 that too with 2 640G HDD. Now one of them has gone out of the service. Now on replacing with the new set of hard disk then also nothing is happening. I don’t know what is the problem over here. now I have taken some help from the various services like AMD raidxpert then also I am not able to rebuild it all. So can you all please tell what can be the issue over here. it would be better if you all can help me out with this one. I am waiting for the response from your side. So do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Unable to rebuild the partition of RAID 1

Hi you can take help of this link and see if it answers your queries or not. I am sure that would be the best source for you to take some help. So that’s what I want to say here.

Try creating a new set and then create the raid again that would be the best option for you to go with. I am sure it works with the SB 700. I have tried it and I am sure it will work out with you as well. So this is what I want to say here.

See just want to say that just by deleting the RAID it will not destroy any data in that at all. Only with the creation of new raid you get a confirmation that data are eradicated in it. So this is what I want to say here. However you can try with the formatting as well that depends a lot on the bios controller. So you will have to watch out for that. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you all. Hope that was enough for you.

Just get hold of some manuals for the Raidxpert and you will find all the information there accordingly. I think that would be the effective method for you to try with. So that’s what I want to say here. hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you. So hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

Ok as such I haven’t got hold of any such manuals in the page but that is of not good sue for me at all. So this is what I want to say here. Anyways thanks for the solutions that you all have given here. Appreciate your work.