Thread: Where i can get MSI MS-7050 OEM motherboard

Where i can get MSI MS-7050 OEM motherboard

I came to know about this motherboard somewhere on the MSI forum. I have also seen the same motherboard name on other forums also. But the strange thing is that i couldn't able to find it anywhere in the market nor in the MSI official product page as well. I really liked the specs of this mobo. Later some research i have found that it is an OEM motherboard. I am eager to find it anywhere.

Re: Where i can get MSI MS-7050 OEM motherboard

The thing is that these OEM motherboards are not added to the catalog of the manufacturer as they are built for a company assembly which has its own communication policy. Basically, the only information about your motherboard found in HP. What you can try is look in the catalog of MSI for a similar model on which your motherboard is based. You might find the information you seek.

MS 7050 this motherboard is a motherboard that had been made by MSI specifically for HP to build the HP dx 5150 MT. So HP I find things but not really what I want, meaning you doc complete with diagram motherboard etc. ....

For OEM products are rare in MSI instructions and also how little information they had been made.

It's best to ask for time at HP.

According to Google, the board has been installed as an OEM manufacturer for example in an HP DX5150. Drivers and other things so you can find only on the HP site.

I just get a motherboard MSI MS7050 but impossible to get hold of the assembly plans. I went to the manufacturer's website and not even the United States, if someone in the same model as me, thank you for sending me a link to the plans of connections.

The rumor spread that MSI plans would be in the market for OEM motherboards to walk through the appropriate division of Flextronics to sell. Earlier it was already Hardware.Info message on an agreement between the two companies and OEM manufacturer Dell. MSI would have hired a research firm to analyze the efficiency of the company. The expected outcome is a restructuring with more emphasis on MSI's branded products. Currently the company offers about as many retail and OEM boards. This information comes from anonymous sources and MSI CEO Joseph Hsu denies the speculated sale. According to sources, is currently negotiating the price and will pay an official announcement coming quarter.

MSI I always feel like an OEM company and therefore not the best stuff is, perhaps causing the image decreases (no idea if it were up to me or that other people also feel this way.) But now they have more attention to high-end motherboards. Some good motherboards to buy from the OEM manufacturers to compete. For clarity, this rumor does not mean that current MSI motherboards will reach the market early. MSI boards that you buy in a store are loose anyway, but not retail OEM and that the company would just pay more attention to.

You must pay attention to the Board after the MS-XXX number and most important is the board revision. Then the board looking at MSI and pay attention to the revision. Then flash the BIOS from MSI with a disc. Alternatively, to save the old BIOS, if the original software (usually Windows) is to be installed back. Bios updates fail rarely, but unfortunately it is never excluded. Have not had any problems until now.