Thread: How to read the BIOS CPU Temperature for Gigabyte 890GX

How to read the BIOS CPU Temperature for Gigabyte 890GX

Recently I have upgrade my system with the latest Motherboard Gigabyte 890GX, so I just want to know that how can I read or display the BIOS CPU Temperature of this Gigabyte 890GX using in the Windows Ultimate 64x. I have search various of the link to have the information on this but however still I have not get the proper solution for these. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: How to read the BIOS CPU Temperature for Gigabyte 890GX

If you want to make the reading for the temperature of the Motherboard Gigabyte 890GX, then you can make the use of the liquid cooling system which must have the digital temperature device, so that when you inspected the BIOS you are able to read the CPU temperature. And there is the alternate method to read the temperature for the CPU while the system is running with Windows.

There are the software are available there on the internet that are used for this purpose so you can download and install that software there in the System to get the information on the temperature of the motherboard. So this is best to go for any of the official site to have this kind of software to read and display the temperature of the BIOS.

I just want to suggest making the use of the ‘cpu-z’ since this is one of the tools that have the feature for importing the information about your PC configuration and the process, so maybe this will help you to get the information on the BIOS temperature.

So however you have to make these tool to be download and make it to use there in your system to know about the Hardware as well as the process information of the system and the BIOS.

There are the simple steps for finding the temperature of the motherboard without going for the bios setting, so the thing require here is to make the download for the Application that have this feature. So I just want to suggest you to make the installation of such application there in the system. The two software that can be used for this thing is Realtemp, Coretemp. May this application have the thing that you can make use.

According to my information you can have any of the Application or the program and make it install there in the system to know the temperature or the other important information for the System configuration are as follow.
    • Realtemp
    • Coretemp
    • Speedfan
    • cpu-z