Thread: Is really Intel DX58SO Discontinued and Intel x58 available?

Is really Intel DX58SO Discontinued and Intel x58 available?

I read few articles about this motherboard which is mentioned on the title. I read Intel Intel DX58SO Discontinued and still Intel x58 officially available in next year. Is this correct or not?? i need some expert suggestions that works to fix this complex issue. Can anyone expert describe this things mroe breifly? Thanks in advance for any such help.

Re: Is really Intel DX58SO Discontinued and Intel x58 available?

yes, this is happen with this motherboard and its chipset. One might think that most of the bugs would be worked out by now and the current X58 boards would be problem free. The X58 chipset itself supports up to 36 PCI-Express 2.0 lanes, so it is possible to have two PCIe ×16 slots and one PCIe ×4 slot on the same motherboard. I have purchased it and it will be work well now on my system. you can also buy it officially. This is well for you to fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sushantbankar View Post
    One might think that most of the bugs would be worked out by now and the current X58 boards would be problem free. The X58 chipset itself supports up to 36 PCI-Express 2.0 lanes, so it is possible to have two PCIe ×16 slots and one PCIe ×4 slot on the same motherboard. I have purchased it and it will be work well now on my system. you can also buy it officially. This is well for you to fix your problem.
    Of course, you could check the forumns for just about any brand. I hope that you found both the motherboard and its chipset has been got unofficially. This is well for you to fix your compelx problem. try this and check its details. this is well for you to fix your motherboard related issue. use the unofficial site and check its details on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    Of course, you could check the forumns for just about any brand. I hope that you found both the motherboard and its chipset has been got unofficially. This is well for you to fix your compelx problem. try this and check its details. this is well for you to fix your motherboard related issue. use the unofficial site and check its details on your system.
    Wow! I had done some searching in Communities and i found this motherboard. yes, this is not the official motherboard but i think its better to get such advanced technology based older motherboard using the unofficial site. you ened to use google search engine to found support center of intel. i am sure that the seller on that center works to provide you this type of motherboard.

With that said, I do think that you can get such motherboard for your system. if you doesn't find such motherboard, then i said that contact intel support expert person. Use special order to purchase this motherboard and its chipset. Thsi is well for you to get such older mainboard and use its features.