Thread: Fan behaviour controlling on BIOS of Intel DP67BG

Fan behaviour controlling on BIOS of Intel DP67BG

I have Intel Desktop Board DP67BG mainboard came with BIOS Version 1900. I used it for internet surfing and playing video game purpose. Yesterday, i just try to check the cmos setting of the bios and i found that thsi bios version present on it shouldn't provide any functions that works to control the system fan speed and its behavior. I think this function is being missing on it. It also never seems to employ the other fans. thanks in advance for any information related to this issue.

Re: Fan behaviour controlling on BIOS of Intel DP67BG

If you want to control the system fan behavior, then definitely you can try it using the Intel desktop control center. This is software that works well on the intel motherboard. Try to get advantage of this software and perform on screen system fan controlling task. with the help of this software you can also check the behaviors and understanding terminology on it. This is well fix you to fix such complex issue.

This IDCC is the best application over such intel based mainboard. it can be work to fix problem specially related with the intel based system. It helps you improve optimize performance, control cooling, system stability, and acoustic characteristics. Try this and check what has been happen on it. Download new and previously released drivers including support software, bios, utilities and it will be work to fix your complex problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Munishi3 View Post
    This IDCC is the best application over such intel based mainboard. it can be work to fix problem specially related with the intel based system. It helps you improve optimize performance, control cooling, system stability, and acoustic characteristics. Try this and check what has been happen on it. Download new and previously released drivers including support software, bios, utilities and it will be work to fix your complex problem.
    Yes, you can control fans with that software. This is the application that works to fix your controllign system fan speed, characteristics and the features that helps ot keep the processor as cool. I suspect this is simply down to something your system hardware and works to make the collabrations with this system. Hence run this app on your mainboadr. This is well for you to fix your problem.

You can also try to upgrade your system bios on this Intel mainboard. This process works to fix your bios problem. advanced version of bios that compatible with this board is to be 2023, and 2040. This is the best version. If your properly install bios version on it, definably you got some advanced options on it. Such advanced option works to control all the setting of the system FAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Battista View Post
    You can also try to upgrade your system bios on this Intel mainboard. This process works to fix your bios problem. advanced version of bios that compatible with this board is to be 2023, and 2040. This is the best version. If your properly install bios version on it, definably you got some advanced options on it. Such advanced option works to control all the setting of the system FAN.
    you can also try pulling the BIOS jumper to put it to config mode. This is also an alternative way to chnage the cmos setting of the bios. then might be possible that it works to control your cpu fan speed. Try it and check its details. This is helpful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Himalayan View Post
    you can also try pulling the BIOS jumper to put it to config mode. This is also an alternative way to chnage the cmos setting of the bios. then might be possible that it works to control your cpu fan speed. Try it and check its details. This is helpful for you.
    Same kind of problem arrives on my system. My mainboard didn't show any option that describe more things abotu this cpu fan. i try a lot to search option on it but coudn't find any answer. then i simply perform the bios reset task on it. i used unplugging the cmos battery for few time slot. it set all setting to its default stage. it works and in result, i found such option on it. this is work on my motherboard,. may be you can also try this option. hope you got same result.

The new boards are shipping with BIOS v1900. Hence i would be suggest that try to get the v1900 bios on your board. you do this task using bios upgrade. try it. hope that you got some interesting options on it. this is well for controlling the system fan and its details information.

Quote Originally Posted by Arun K View Post
    The new boards are shipping with BIOS v1900. Hence i would be suggest that try to get the v1900 bios on your board. you do this task using bios upgrade. try it. hope that you got some interesting options on it. this is well for controlling the system fan and its details information.
    Received the replacement board today, exact same behaviour! i try a lot but couldn't able to control the behaviour of hte system fan. then i contact expert. they told that this is motherboard bug. need to replace it. i apply this replacement and it works to fix my complex issue. now all the functions works correctly on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sushantbankar View Post
    Received the replacement board today, exact same behaviour! i try a lot but couldn't able to control the behaviour of hte system fan. then i contact expert. they told that this is motherboard bug. need to replace it. i apply this replacement and it works to fix my complex issue. now all the functions works correctly on it.
    To make a case of this problem , Have you tried Intel chat support. If not, then read it. I am sure that you got something intresting on it. if still you didn't found any option on it, contact the intel expert person. you catch them on official site. try this and check its details. this is well to fix your complex problem.