Thread: Intel DH67GD does not detect Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro

Intel DH67GD does not detect Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro

Well as my title says I am facing problem with the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro. I am using computer in which I have Intel DH67GD motherboard and when I connect my Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro with my computer at that time it does not detect. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Intel DH67GD does not detect Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro

Have you connected USB hub in your computer? if you have connected the USB hub with your computer then you should disconnect the USB Hub from your computer and after that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. May be after removing the USB from your computer your problem will get solved.

If you have not connected the USB hub with your computer and after that also if you are facing the same problem then you have to remove the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro from the USB port and then you have to connect the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro with the different USB port and after that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. if your keyboard is detected with other USB port then you should use the keyboard in that USB port only and if you get the same problem with your Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro even after connecting it with the different USB port then something else causing this issue.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you then you should first remove the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro and then you have to uninstall the all the keyboard related drivers from the device manger and then you have to connect the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro with your computer again and after connecting the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro with your computer you have to check open the device manager and then you have to scan for the hardware changes. Now after that check whether your system detects the keyboard or not.

As far as I know your problem will get solved after trying this solution.

You should connect your Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro with any other computer and after connecting the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro with other computer you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you face the same problem after that also then problem is with your keyboard otherwise problem is with your computer.

According to me you can try to solve this problem by reinstalling the USB drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the USB drivers you have to connect the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro with your computer and then check whether your problem get solved or not. in my computer same problem was occurred with my keyboard also and after that I have reinstalled the USB drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the USB drivers my problem get solved.

I have tried the solution which you have suggested. First I have connected the keyboard with the different USB port and after connecting the keyboard with different USB port also I get the same problem. Reinstalling the USB drives does not help you to solve this issue. Now after that I have connected the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro keyboard with different computer and after that my keyboard gave me the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

You have mentioned that after connecting the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro with different computer also I get the same problem and it means your Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro is faulty and you should return the keyboard to the shop from where you have bought it. I think after replacing the Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro your problem will get solved.

I have read your solution and after reading your post I have given the keyboard to the shop from where I have bough that and after that they have checked my keyboard and then they have find that faulty and then they have replaced the keyboard and then my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.