Thread: System freezes at the starting screen of Windows 7 with MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

System freezes at the starting screen of Windows 7 with MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

I am using assembled computer in which I have MSI H61M-E33 (B3) motherboard and I have installed windows 7 operating system installed in my computer. now problem is whenever I start my computer at that time my computer freezes at the starting screen of windows 7. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Re: System freezes at the starting screen of Windows 7 with MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

In your computer if you have connected any additional USB device like external hard drive or something then you should first turn of the computer and then you have to remove that USB device and after that you have to start the computer again and after that you have to check whether you get the same problem or not. I think it will be helpful for you.

According to me you are facing the problem because you have set the graphic mode as the PEG in your BIOS setting. I will suggest you to change the graphic mode from PEG to IDG and after changing the setting you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

First you have turn off the computer and then start the computer again and then you have to go to the BIOS setting and after that you have to change the graphic mode from PEG to IDG and then you have to save the setting and after saving the setting you have to check whether you are able to start the computer or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is. If you need any more help then let me know.

Have you tried to solve this problem by clearing the CMOS in your computer? if you have not tried then you should first try to fix this issue by clearing the CMOS and after clearing the CMOS your problem might get solved. Many times by clearing the CMOS this type of problem can get solved and that is why I am suggesting you this trick.

Yes I will also suggest you the same by clearing the CMOS in your computer you will be able to solve this problem. As far as I know this MSI H61M-E33 (B3) motherboard comes with the Clear CMOS jumper and with the help of that you can easily clear the CMOS.

First you have to open your computer and then you have to look for the jumper around the BIOS chip. After that you have to remove the jumper from its main position and then you have to place it again and then you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If clearing the CMOS does not help you to solve this problem then I will suggest you to try to remove the RAM stick from your computer and after removing the RAM stick you have to put another RAM stick in your computer and after doing that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if problem does not occur with the different RAM then it means your RAM stick is faulty.

According to me you should first go to the BIOS setting and after going in to the BIOS setting you have to set the RAM frequency at 1333MHz with 1.65v and after changing the setting you have to save the setting in the BIOS menu and then you have to restart the computer.

After restarting the computer you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. As far as I know this solution will fix this issue.

In your computer you have to first open the cabinet and after opening the cabinet you have to remove the processor from your computer and then you have to check wires on the LGA socket and make sure that wires are not broken. If there is something wrong with that wire then that is the main reason why you are facing this problem.

I have read your replies and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by clearing the CMOS in my computer and after clearing the CMOS also I get the same problem. now after that I have also tried to fix this issue by changing the graphic mode setting in the BIOS and after doing that also I was facing the same problem.

I have also removed the processor and checked the wires on the LGA socket and there was nothing wrong with the wires. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

It looks like there might be problem with the Windows 7 operating system in your computer and you should try to solve this problem repairing the operating system in your computer. First insert the windows 7 installations CD in your computer and then you have to restart the computer and then you have to select the repair option and after repairing the windows 7 operating system when you start the computer at that time you will not face any problem. I hope this solution will help you to fix this issue.

I have insert the windows 7 installation CD in my computer and after that I have repaired the operating system and after repairing the operating system when I have start the computer again at that time I didn’t get any problem. now all the things are working properly. Thank you for helping me.