Thread: Why there is no LLC with the normal settings of vCore on Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P?

Why there is no LLC with the normal settings of vCore on Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P?

Normal settings in vCore will allow you to use the Dynamic vCore. But I am not able to find out the reason why LLC disabled if you are supposed to use the vCore? Touch Bios is allowing you to adjust the LLC. But it did not effect at all. Hence I have to take care of the thing Dynamic vCore is supposed to set properly in order to compensate for massive vDroop? Let me know if you are having any query on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why there is no LLC with the normal settings of vCore on Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P?

Well I was also suffering from the same problem and I wanted to tell you that I should go for the LLC Level 6 so that I can get the 2600K stable at the 4.5 Ghz. I am having set vCore 1.30v. now I am also running at idle 1.6Ghz. still it is using approx 1.30v to 1.34v.

Re: Why there is no LLC with the normal settings of vCore on Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P?

In the situation of mine I wanted to tell you that I have put the multiplier to x44 and all the other stuffs I have put to auto. Also I have noticed that the it seems to quite safer than that of the manually increasing. Since I am not looking for the higher overclocking on the computer of mine. so try the same and let me know whether it was useful to get the requirement of yours.

I have done lots of research work on this particular thread and I wanted to tell you that the I have done Auto on BIOS and leaving Multi Step Load Line disabled. After doing that I am getting 4.4 Ghz with 1.27v.
    When it is idle I am getting 0.98v for 1.6 GHz. However after using the settings which I have applied on the computer of mine I have got 4.4/4.5. however vCore is set manually. I have also noticed that the blocking of the stock settings and processor is running at the 4.3Ghz and it seems to be stable for 100%.

Let me know if you have managed to get any idea on the issue which you have stated over here. if your answer is no than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team and get the further assistance on this particular matter.