Thread: Not getting video output with the Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD

Not getting video output with the Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD

Hi friends I have recently assembled my computer in which I have Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD motherboard and I have Intel core i7 processor and 4GB RAM. I also have 40 GB SSD and 250GB HDD and 2 Winfast PX7600 GT-TDH 256Mb graphics cards. Now problem is when I start the computer at that time I don’t get video output. How to solve this issue?

Re: Not getting video output with the Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD

I have read your problem and first thing I will suggest you is open the cabinet of your computer and then you should disconnect all the things and then you have to connect all the hardware components properly with the computer and then you have to check whether you are able to get the video output or not.

I have gone thought the problem which you are facing in your computer and I will first suggest you to remove the SSD and graphic card from your computer and after removing the that you have to start the computer and then check whether you are able to start the computer or not. if you are able to start the computer after removing the SSD and graphic card then put the SSD in your computer and then check whether same problem occurs or not. if you get the problem after connecting the SSD with the computer again then it means there might be something wrong with the SSD connection or SSD. You have to also check your graphic card with the computer. I think this will help you to identify the exact problem.

Did you tried to solve this problem by resetting the BIOS using the jumper? If you have not tried then you should reset the BIOS using the jumper and after that try to start the computer and then check whether it makes any difference or not. I think resetting the BIOS will solve this issue. Try this trick and then let me know.

You should connect different monitor with the computer and after connecting the different monitor with your computer you have to check whether you are able to get signal with different monitor or not. if you are able to get the signal in different monitor then it means problem is with the monitor otherwise problem is with the motherboard.

You should also post information about your PSU because you have not mentioned anything about your PSU in your question.

I have removed the SSD and graphic card from my computer and after that when I tried to start the computer at that time also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the BIOS in my computer and after resetting the BIOS also same problem was occurring.

In my computer I have Gigabyte Superb 720w PSU GE-P610A-C2. Please help me to solve this issue.

You have mentioned that you are using Gigabyte Superb 720w PSU GE-P610A-C2 with your computer and I think your PSU is not powerful according to your system configuration and that is why you have to change the PSU and then your problem will get solved. You should connect anyother PSU with more power and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t get the same problem with different PSU then you should change your PSU.

If after trying different PSU also same problem is coming then you need to contact the Gigabyte and ask them about the problem with your motherboard. Now after that they will check your motherboard and try to solve the problem. if they will discover your motherboard faulty then you might get replacement.

I have tried different PSU with my computer and after trying different PSU with my computer I get video output properly and after that I have bought new PSU and now all the things are working absolutely fine. thank you for helping me.